Trial muslim marriage?
Confused

Nashville, TN

#1 Dec 28, 2012
I am from America and recently the man I love came to America and we recited Al Fatiha, accepted each other and he said we were married with God, Allah as our "witness"; He went back to Jordan after 3 wks and I am questioned about "is this a normal practice?? Confused :(
Confused

Nashville, TN

#2 Dec 28, 2012
I live in America and recently my husband traveled from Jordan for us to marry; We said AlFatiha and vowed to accept each other with God-Allah as our "witness"; After 3 weeks, he has gone back to Jordan and I am confused?? Any suggestions?
sue

Lowton, UK

#3 Jan 7, 2013
yes, this is so, to him, he is allowed sex with you without feeling guilt, but in the eyes of his law,
you are not legally bound They call it temp marriage,

Since: Nov 11

Amman, Jordan

#4 May 26, 2013
Confused wrote:
I am from America and recently the man I love came to America and we recited Al Fatiha, accepted each other and he said we were married with God, Allah as our "witness"; He went back to Jordan after 3 wks and I am questioned about "is this a normal practice?? Confused :(
NO, not a normal practice. it is called cheating, unfortunately.
ammar

Amman, Jordan

#5 Jun 11, 2013
This is cheating
actually . He is not a man at all
This a childish act

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amman, Jordan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
looking for young gay in ammn 2 hr skype topbrown2 4
I'm a horny girl, but.. 4 hr sweetday 29
where to find girls for sex in amman ?? 6 hr Jordanian living ... 13
smooth bottom looking for top 16 hr Itstartswithaz 2
Tonight in 5 stars hotel I need couple or Forei... 16 hr rakan79 1
Top Married Male looking for Bottom Married Mal... 17 hr Mojo111 4
Where to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Am... 19 hr Alison 1
More from around the web