News in brief

Full story: Chicago Tribune
BUYING PLANE TICKETS: If you're booking airfare online, did you ever wonder if it matters what day of the week or what time of day you book? The co-founder of Lessno .com, a Web site that offers international ... Full Story
Anthony

Monteriggioni, Italy

#1 Jan 27, 2008
This story about moving the David is pretty bogus - you need to do some more research before printing what is basically a rumor. One Italian politician has come up with this crackpot idea - it isn't a serious proposal at all and is not being "studied" by anyone - it is more of a stunt to publicize the new theater. That isn't reflected anywhere in your paragraph.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venice, Italy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Odds of George Clooney becoming president have ... Oct '14 Lawrence Wolf 11
George Clooney Marries Amal Alamuddin Sep '14 Salami me like um 1
Guilty! 'Russell Tribunal' condemns Obama, Poro... Sep '14 Zeppelin 1
Richie Sambora and girlfriend Orianthi take to ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 STYG2014 47
An Islamic Louvre in Venice (Feb '14) Feb '14 Old Pom 4
Italy's Technicolor Town (Feb '14) Feb '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Boscolo Hotels in Rome and Milan, Italy Join Au... (Dec '13) Feb '14 Transport in Milan 2
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:55 am PST