Climate Change Documentary Chronicles...

Climate Change Documentary Chronicles Effect of Global Warming

There are 42 comments on the Insight News story from Jul 13, 2010, titled Climate Change Documentary Chronicles Effect of Global Warming. In it, Insight News reports that:

Beautiful Islands Do you believe in global warming? If not, you probably shouldna t move to Venice, Italy, Shishmaref, Alaska or Tuvalu, Polynesia, the islands which are the focus of this daunting documentary chronicling the fallout visited upon the planet as a consequence of climate change.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Insight News.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#48 Jul 19, 2010
LessHypeMoreFact wrote:
Bascially a documentary about the REAL effects of AGW driven climate change occurring right now.
And no. It didn't "just happen for no reason".
Of course the climate is changing. Always has, always will. Some will change for the better and some for the worse.
Earthling

Spain

#49 Jul 19, 2010
NobodyYouKnow wrote:
I said that I somewhat focussed on them. Not obsessed with problems. It is an evolutionary trait in those who have some evolutionary potential. Those idiots like you that kept playing in the sandbox while the wolves circled were eliminated from the gene pool. To bad the rest of us protected too many useless tits like you. Now you keep playing and leave the 'useless worrying' to the rational people.
http://www.readprint.com/work-972/The-Sons-Of...
"They do not preach that their God will rouse them a little before the nuts work loose."
Are you LessFact or NobodyIWantToKnow, make your mind up and stick with one user name?

You didn't protect the likes of me, I was around long before you escaped from the condom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Venice, Italy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Venice mayor says no gay pride parade in my cit... Aug 29 Belle Sexton 8
News Despite bans, Selfie Stick alive and well Apr '15 Alice Pattinson 1
News Amal Clooney taking care of new husband George ... Mar '15 Tara 1
News Odds of George Clooney becoming president have ... (Oct '14) Oct '14 Lawrence Wolf 11
News George Clooney Marries Amal Alamuddin (Sep '14) Sep '14 Salami me like um 1
News Guilty! 'Russell Tribunal' condemns Obama, Poro... (Sep '14) Sep '14 Zeppelin 1
News Richie Sambora and girlfriend Orianthi take to ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 STYG2014 47
More from around the web