15 county students to visit Italian s...

15 county students to visit Italian sister city

There are 2 comments on the Berkshire Eagle story from Aug 17, 2008, titled 15 county students to visit Italian sister city. In it, Berkshire Eagle reports that:

Fifteen Berkshire County students depart tomorrow for Cava de Tirreni, Italy, Pittsfield's Italian sister city.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Berkshire Eagle.

“What are you looking at?”

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#1 Aug 17, 2008
It would be nice to know who is going, hwo they got chosen and a few more details about the program. Considering how much ink they wasted about some out-of-towner going to the Olympics, they could have spent a little more time and effort on this article.

Altamont, NY

#2 Aug 17, 2008
I participated in this trip 16yrs ago. It is not a chosen/political event. This trip is open to students that interested (usually students studying a foreign language)in participating.I met great people in Cava and still keep in touch til this day!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Salerno, Italy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sons of Italy to mark 100 years in Fitchburg (Oct '13) Oct '13 Debbi 3
News German Troops Riot in Italy over Disney Film (Sep '12) Sep '12 lol 1
Cestari / Scarpetta surnames (Jan '08) Mar '12 Torres 4
marriage congrats (Jun '11) Jun '11 Sal 1
News Teenager Elisa Claps, who disappeared 16 years ... (Mar '10) Mar '10 rossella potenza 1
News Call Of Duty (Nov '09) Nov '09 Beverly Leasure 1
News Looking Back at Oroville's Heroes (Nov '09) Nov '09 Janie 1
More from around the web