Southington Couple Has Lived And Work...

Southington Couple Has Lived And Worked Together For Nearly 34 ...

There are 3 comments on the Hartford Courant story from Feb 20, 2009, titled Southington Couple Has Lived And Worked Together For Nearly 34 .... In it, Hartford Courant reports that:

CARMINE AND MARY IZZO will celebrate their 34th wedding anniversary March 21. They have owned and operated Carmine Pizza on New Britain Avenue in West Hartford for nearly 17 years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hartford Courant.

Kitty

United States

#1 Feb 21, 2009
Love a great love story and the pizza wasnt bad either! Keep it up!
Masterblaster

Waterbury, CT

#2 Feb 22, 2009
I love storys like this and I wish there were more like this! God bless these two, wonderful delightful story!
Pope is a Ponzi scheme

Wethersfield, CT

#3 Feb 22, 2009
I do not believe that a priest who is an incarnation of Jesus Christ predicted that the marriage would not last because they did not know eachother that long. What is going on in this world if PRIESTS cannot be trusted?

The only answer could be is that the couple stayed together to spite the priest.

IZZOS: Wonderful story. I wish you ONE HUNDRED MORE YEARS of marital bliss!!! And I love your pizza too...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Naples, Italy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gurley will be honored during ARC drive in Rock... Jul '16 getreal 2
News Artist builds city structures with over 300,000... Jun '16 wichita-rick 2
News Mile-Long Pizza Breaks Guinness Record May '16 Pavlovs Pig 9
News Anthony's gets its brick oven, looks to open in... Mar '16 Too Much Costs 5
News Chipotle partners to launch Pizzeria Locale (Dec '13) Feb '16 guest 3
News 'Suspended coffee' movement comes to PH (Apr '13) Dec '15 avic ilagan 5
News NATO Leader Says Russia Building 'Arc of Steel'... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Truthiness 2
More from around the web