NATO Commander No Idea Gadhafi In Targeted Convoy

Oct 24, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: OfficialWire

A top NATO official said Monday that the alliance had no idea Moammar Gadhafi was in a convoy hit by airstrikes as it fled the besieged Libyan town of Sirte while opposition forces closed in.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
indy

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

i hate to think obama was firing missles at convoys that he didnt know if they were innocent civs, or unconvicted civ terrorists... as we know terrorists are civilians... when bush was in the press caled them civilians alot, when obama is nailing them, theyre called terrorists...but i thought the admin said they were man-made-disaster-makers?? why the change back to terrorists?...everytime a terrorist dies, a civ dies... i recall he said "we dont spike the ball" when obl was allegedly killed, but he seems to be spiking the ball alot now huh? taking alot of credit, a bad idea with possible retaliation on us... good job nato pilots, and us bombs, dollar$ we dont have
LOL

Mooresville, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2011

Judged:

Yeah right!! Of course NATO in no way wanted to take out Gadhaffi!!! What a load of crap.
indy

Mansfield, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 25, 2011

Judged:

who said nato didnt want to take him out?... but if it were bush, we'd hear the left crying that he didnt get a fair trial.... like abu grahib, gitmo ... the left is always quick to make sure terrorists get what the left wont give our troops.... the benefit of the doubt.......... id like to see our troops have the same rules of engagement oilbama has...NONE !

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••