Scientology Public Affairs Director r...

Scientology Public Affairs Director receives international award

There are 3 comments on the PR-inside.com story from Jun 29, 2009, titled Scientology Public Affairs Director receives international award. In it, PR-inside.com reports that:

Scientologist recognized for outstanding contribution to the culture with the Silver Chimera Award for 2009 2009-06-29 06:15:57 - Scientologist recognized for outstanding contribution to the culture with the Silver Chimera Award for 2009 Scientology Public Affairs Director for the Church of Scientology of Catania, Italy, Ms.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PR-inside.com.

Luigi Batista

Garden Grove, CA

#1 Jul 1, 2009
This "Silver Chimera" award, she is not real. The award is made up the Scientologie. Is no good for cult to give a fake prize, oui?
Polly

Sydney, Australia

#2 Jul 1, 2009
Im curious(not really because I know how the cults PR flooding works) as to why when I Google "2009 Silver Chimera Award ", all I get is links to cult promo's and press releases written by paid scientologists.

If Ms. Itria Leone did all these wonderous things and recieved an award(that isnt given by the cult of scientology themselves), then why is there no mention ion the online newspaper for Catania?

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#3 Jul 2, 2009
Typical, cult invents a medal to give to it's members then publicises it as "international" and from an outside source. Lying really does come far too easily to the cult.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Catania, Italy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to get Quality Weed / Hashes & Meds in Cata... 28 min Jenny 1
Where to get Quality Weed / Meds in Catania 15 hr Garvis 2
Get Top Quality Meds/ Hash/ Wee d in Catania Dec 1 Gsbbie 1
News Italian mayors share views on immigration (Jun '15) Jun '15 tomin cali 1
News Polish polyphenol study identifies coffee, tea ... (Sep '14) Oct '14 OnlyPatchWork 26
News VIDEO: Volcanic Eruption Sends Rocks Raining Do... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
News Mount Etna volcano erupts in Italy, sending up ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Reno 1
More from around the web