Bufala bliss - Travel

Full story: Honolulu Star-Bulletin

The Campania region of Italy is a long way to go for cheese, but most cheese lovers agree it's where the best buffalo mozzarella is made POSTED: 01:30 a.m. HST, Aug 09, 2009 Return to Paginated View I recently visited the Campania region of Italy, just south of Naples , where, most cheese lovers agree, the best mozzarella di bufala is produced.
Comments
1 - 6 of 6 Comments Last updated Jan 25, 2012
jonathan staub

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Judged:

Great prospective on travel that allows the reader a greater depth of access and experience. I could taste the meal and image the landscape! Nicely done.

James Campbell

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Judged:

My mouth watered and I learned something I did not know, great article
Adam G

San Rafael, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

Judged:

I love this article! I am planning my next trip to Italy and have been searching the internet for off-beat places to visit. I will definitely check out this mozzerella factory myself. It sounds delicious...and I never knew that this cheese actually was made from buffalo milk. Thanks for this information... now I'm off to Whole Foods so I can satisfy the craving that you gave me!
moscardini

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2009

mmmm good bufala mozzarella!
cheese lover

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 15, 2009

To learn more about Buffalo Mozzarella and other specialty cheeses, check out http://www.cheeselibrary.com
Kris

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2012

This is an awesome article! I love Bufala mozzarella cheese! I use on every pasta that I make. Here’s where I buy them: http://www.idealcheese.com/bufalamozzarella.a...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••