Garbage Day Never Comes for Naples

Garbage Day Never Comes for Naples

There are 4 comments on the PLANetizen story from Sep 5, 2008, titled Garbage Day Never Comes for Naples. In it, PLANetizen reports that:

Corrupt and inconsistent mob-controlled garbage collection in Naples, Italy, has left the city swimming in uncollected trash and with little hope of a resolution.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at PLANetizen.

tata

Italy

#1 Sep 5, 2008
DUHHHHH!!! How could Napolitans even THINK they could be clean?? Those people are disgusting!!

Since: Mar 08

United States

#2 Sep 17, 2008
tata wrote:
DUHHHHH!!! How could Napolitans even THINK they could be clean?? Those people are disgusting!!
Spoken like a true dirtbag siciliano....
Angelo Cozzolino

Italy

#3 Sep 27, 2008
My poor city :((((
Senese129

United States

#4 Mar 25, 2010
I have a solution to the garbage problem. This solution will eliminate the garbage as well as the need for a landfill. Oh, yes...it will also create electricity and has no emissions, well at least not as far as the Environmental Protection Agency of the United States can find. I don't know who to speak to about it though. I live in the United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campania, Italy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Gurley will be honored during ARC drive in Rock... Jul '16 getreal 2
News Artist builds city structures with over 300,000... Jun '16 wichita-rick 2
News Mile-Long Pizza Breaks Guinness Record May '16 Pavlovs Pig 9
News Anthony's gets its brick oven, looks to open in... Mar '16 Too Much Costs 5
News Chipotle partners to launch Pizzeria Locale (Dec '13) Feb '16 guest 3
News 'Suspended coffee' movement comes to PH (Apr '13) Dec '15 avic ilagan 5
News NATO Leader Says Russia Building 'Arc of Steel'... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Truthiness 2
More from around the web