Tattoo artists question proposed Minn...

Tattoo artists question proposed Minn. regulations

There are 1 comment on the KSAX story from May 15, 2009, titled Tattoo artists question proposed Minn. regulations. In it, KSAX reports that:

On a shelf in his Arcade Street tattoo shop, Don Nolan keeps a folder of all the tattoos he's given to St.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KSAX.

mike

Märsta, Sweden

#1 May 31, 2009
Hello, i am just searching for tips on a possible re-location to Portugal. I am thinking of opening a tattoo studio there. Anybody know of the rules and regs, also the pitfalls please. I would much

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campania, Italy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anthony's gets its brick oven, looks to open in... Mar '16 Too Much Costs 5
News Chipotle partners to launch Pizzeria Locale (Dec '13) Feb '16 guest 3
News 'Suspended coffee' movement comes to PH (Apr '13) Dec '15 avic ilagan 5
News NATO Leader Says Russia Building 'Arc of Steel'... (Oct '15) Oct '15 Truthiness 2
News Dempsey doubts need for deep US role in Iraq, u... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Pope Closet Emeritus 49
News Shaped by war, Dempsey doubts wisdom of deep US... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Rev Don Wildmoan 21
News Expert Tips for the Right and Wrong Ways to Che... (Apr '15) Apr '15 jack 2
More from around the web