Immigrant protest turns violent in southern Italy

Sep 19, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WHDH

Hundreds of African immigrants took their anger over the alleged mafia killing of six Africans to the streets on Friday, hurling rocks and smashing windows in a town north of Naples.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
bobby

Charlton, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2008

omg
Italian_70

Settimo San Pietro, Italy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 26, 2008

Judged:

They forgot to say those 6 africans were drug dealers and that is was a territory war against new nigerians and other african communities trying to steal territory to local mafias.....which are not very eager to let them do that.

All that said, we were better when we had only mafia and not immigrates....
palermogyal

Hamilton, Bermuda

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 14, 2008

Honestly and Romanians makes it bad for other immigrants in Italy.
sofia

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

Judged:

"All that said, we were better when we had only mafia and not immigrates.."

You know what, I hate it when people start blaming the immigrants, for it's country problems, better off, why would you be better off with a corrupted government system that no one is tackling. The country always it's problems with the mafia. Who have no idea how to run the country, so stop blaming the immigrates.
sofia

Slough, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

Judged:

You know what, I hate it when people start blaming the immigrants, for it's country problems, better off, why would you be better off with a corrupted government system that no one is tackling. The country always had it's problems with the mafia. Who have no idea how to run the country, so stop blaming the immigrates.
firmus

Middle River, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 28, 2008

Judged:

sofia wrote:
You know what, I hate it when people start blaming the immigrants, for it's country problems, better off, why would you be better off with a corrupted government system that no one is tackling. The country always had it's problems with the mafia. Who have no idea how to run the country, so stop blaming the immigrates.
for the most part italians have reached their limit with these illegals........they are putting a strain on the infrastructure and everybody is suffering for it.
Chris

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2008

Criminals are criminals, doesn't matter if they are immigrants or not. It is this sort of reckless attitude that somehow immigrants deserve more leniency than others that is ruining Italy and indeed most of the world. Italy needs stricter laws regarding this. Those who oppose controlling illegals are haters themselves. They obviously hate their own country.
frank ny

Rockville Centre, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 6, 2010

no one ever bothered the blacks in italy over the years. but lately the ones that come to italy are bringing the criminal element and that is a hard fact. so if you live in a place that was for the most part peaceful (like i said most part ) and you see it change for the worst because of illegals that sucks most italains were very good to the blacks who lived there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 8 of8
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••