Italian tradition strong in Netcong

Jul 26, 2010 Full story: New Jersey Herald 19

The first "bombs" go off at 7 in the morning. The celebratory mortar blasts will be the first of many that day, before a procession of men and women dressed in black and white head to St.

Full Story

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#1 Jul 28, 2010
why does jack always have to open his big fat mouth about everything. the fire department. the feasts. the town. so sick of him acting like he is the only councilman. firefighter. society member. and italian in netcong. i was happy to see all the demeo family. they are good people. they know they are great and do not need to brag. a lot of italians settled on stoll street too which of course was not mentioned by that big pushy know it all from togno. there are a lot of italians in town who have done more for it than jack. let somebody else represent the fire department feast and town for a change. so sick of seeing his face and hearin his voice.
AGREED

Brooklyn, NY

#2 Jul 28, 2010
Hey Jacko you forgot Union St.

Location hidden

#3 Jul 28, 2010
socialreformer wrote:
why does jack always have to open his big fat mouth about everything. the fire department. the feasts. the town. so sick of him acting like he is the only councilman. firefighter. society member. and italian in netcong. i was happy to see all the demeo family. they are good people. they know they are great and do not need to brag. a lot of italians settled on stoll street too which of course was not mentioned by that big pushy know it all from togno. there are a lot of italians in town who have done more for it than jack. let somebody else represent the fire department feast and town for a change. so sick of seeing his face and hearin his voice.
I don't know why u have to be so negative. I am sure it was just no one else stepped up to the plate to talk. It is so rare that Netcong is ever in the newspaper or if we are it is negative. He might have been the one to announce to the newspaper about this. Maybe it will bring people in to look at our dieing realistate here.
LMAO

Brooklyn, NY

#4 Jul 28, 2010
You mean drunken Jack AKA Boss Hog!

Location hidden

#6 Jul 29, 2010
how about railroad ave jacko..sports club..finale!

Location hidden

#7 Jul 29, 2010
sparkle13 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why u have to be so negative. I am sure it was just no one else stepped up to the plate to talk. It is so rare that Netcong is ever in the newspaper or if we are it is negative. He might have been the one to announce to the newspaper about this. Maybe it will bring people in to look at our dieing realistate here.
come on spark. you are sounding dumber by the day.

Location hidden

#8 Jul 29, 2010
BMOC wrote:
<quoted text>come on spark. you are sounding dumber by the day.
Feel free to skip over my comments at anytime. You know my name and you know my picture. Just like what I do with most other peoples who I don't feel like reading I move on. I suggest you do the same. Also try adding something to the conversation or better yet maybe how you actually feel about a topic. Also you should look up words and there meanings before using them.

Location hidden

#9 Jul 29, 2010
sparkle13 wrote:
<quoted text>
Feel free to skip over my comments at anytime. You know my name and you know my picture. Just like what I do with most other peoples who I don't feel like reading I move on. I suggest you do the same. Also try adding something to the conversation or better yet maybe how you actually feel about a topic. Also you should look up words and there meanings before using them.
come up sparkle honey. if you can dish it out, you should be able to take it or YOU get off topix. you are dissed on every blog. end of story.
Pay attention

Chester, PA

#10 Jul 29, 2010
socialreformer wrote:
I'd love to know what your lazy ass does for Netcong....I'm pretty sure that it's NOTHING, except talking a lot of crap on this hide behind style forum!! Jack does A LOT for Netcong and unless you can say anything good about him, I would suggest you keep your shitty, unworthy comments to yourself. He has the right to comment whenever he wants, so get used to it, he's not going anywhere. By the way, maybe you should take a stroll up to the school. You need a grammar lesson.
Moving on

Cedar Knolls, NJ

#11 Jul 29, 2010
What do they do in August? I am usually away the week they do the second celebration.

Location hidden

#12 Jul 29, 2010
Moving on wrote:
What do they do in August? I am usually away the week they do the second celebration.
church, bombs, etc.
Taxed Enough

Tobyhanna, PA

#13 Jul 29, 2010
Pay attention wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to know what your lazy ass does for Netcong....I'm pretty sure that it's NOTHING, except talking a lot of crap on this hide behind style forum!! Jack does A LOT for Netcong and unless you can say anything good about him, I would suggest you keep your shitty, unworthy comments to yourself. He has the right to comment whenever he wants, so get used to it, he's not going anywhere. By the way, maybe you should take a stroll up to the school. You need a grammar lesson.
Certainly don't want to get into the mud on this one, but maybe his problem is that he is just somewhat limited intellectually- there is nothing on his bio (Netcong website) that says he went to college.
rice and bean

Piscataway, NJ

#14 Aug 1, 2010
the italians better hold on to their feasts and saints because a new gang of west dovericans has moved in. carmines pizzeria is gonna be pepitos rice and bean stand. is there a saint taco?
Yee Ha

United States

#15 Aug 1, 2010
rice and bean wrote:
the italians better hold on to their feasts and saints because a new gang of west dovericans has moved in. carmines pizzeria is gonna be pepitos rice and bean stand. is there a saint taco?
Feast of The Employing Landscaper (with Iguana Shoot) and Netcong Day featuring a Border Run?
Art

Norwalk, CT

#16 Aug 1, 2010
rice and bean wrote:
To further the transition, a check cashing business is apparently moving in by the Quick Check.
then leave

Brooklyn, NY

#17 Aug 1, 2010
Yee Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
Feast of The Employing Landscaper (with Iguana Shoot) and Netcong Day featuring a Border Run?
You are plain disgusting. If you do not like it here then move. The world is changing and you cannot change that. And it is not just in Netcong.
Yee Ha

United States

#18 Aug 1, 2010
then leave wrote:
<quoted text>
You are plain disgusting. If you do not like it here then move. The world is changing and you cannot change that. And it is not just in Netcong.
I want to move to Landing so we can bond.
then leave

Brooklyn, NY

#19 Aug 2, 2010
Yee Ha wrote:
<quoted text>
I want to move to Landing so we can bond.
Sorry, life long resident. Just server says Landing!
snooty

Piscataway, NJ

#20 Aug 2, 2010
then leave wrote:
<quoted text>
get a life you holier than thou pinhead.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Campania, Italy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Anthony V. Saviano (Feb '11) Oct '14 nsaviano 11
'Real Housewives of NJ' star Joe Giudice's fath... (Jun '14) Jun '14 tool 1
Italy's 'The Great Beauty' wins best foreign la... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Nicknat 1
In Naples DNA Tests Link Dog a Wastea to Owners (Mar '14) Mar '14 Go Blue Forever 1
The Chief of the Defence Staff Announces Senior... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Jim 1
Outcome Of New Mirapexin / Sifrol (pramipexole)... (May '09) Jan '14 Iris 3
Balkan armies benefit from NATO training (Jan '14) Jan '14 CANADEZOS 5

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:30 pm PST