Lovers of Italian cuisine must visit ...

Lovers of Italian cuisine must visit Piemonte

There are 2 comments on the San Bernardino County Sun story from Oct 23, 2008, titled Lovers of Italian cuisine must visit Piemonte. In it, San Bernardino County Sun reports that:

Editor's note: David Cohen, whose reviews of Inland Empire restaurants appear regularly in The Sun, takes readers on a culinary tour of Italy, based on his recent travels there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at San Bernardino County Sun.

Margaret Cowan

Vancouver, Canada

#1 Oct 27, 2008
What a sensual,mouthwatering article full of local people and experiences!

It makes me long to go back to the Barolo and Barbaresco wine country (I go twice a year), where since 1995 we've run cooking, wine and walking tours where you meet a cast of local people and feel almost Piedmontese at www.italycookingschools.com/piedmont6nighttou...

Saluti!
Margaret Cowan, Vancouver, BC
One

Espoo, Finland

#2 Oct 27, 2008
Nice Vancouver! I'd like to visit overthere.
I was born in Cuneo, the province of Barolo Barbaresco, Barbera and more; the truffles and ferrero chocolate, the chestnuts, marron glac├ęs and other surprises :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alba, Italy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
history of home building in the late 1700's in ... (Apr '09) Apr '09 drobinson57 1
News A writer traces her family roots to Piemonte, I... (Dec '08) Dec '08 MaryJosephineMort... 1
News Imagine a world without Nutella (Nov '08) Nov '08 I cant 1
News Stepping Into The Past (Feb '07) Feb '07 DJH 6
More from around the web