M 6.3, central Italy

M 6.3, central Italy

There are 4 comments on the USGS M5+ Earthquakes story from Apr 6, 2009, titled M 6.3, central Italy. In it, USGS M5+ Earthquakes reports that:

Did you feel it? Report shaking and damage at your location. You can also view a map displaying accumulated data from your report and others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USGS M5+ Earthquakes.

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#1 Apr 6, 2009
Oh yes, I awoke and felt the shaking for a while but I went back to sleep thinking it was only a dream...

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#2 Apr 7, 2009
John 14
The Way, the Truth, and the Life
1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions;[a] if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.[b] 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
5 Thomas said to Him,“Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus said to him,“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

“To love and be loved”

Since: Jun 08

right here, right now...

#3 Apr 7, 2009
Tooth4U wrote:
John 14
The Way, the Truth, and the Life
1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions;[a] if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.[b] 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
5 Thomas said to Him,“Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus said to him,“I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.
Thank you, "Tooth4U" for your reflections on Holy Week. Have a blessed one!!!
repeat 7 years later

Toronto, Canada

#4 4 hrs ago

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Abruzzi, Italy Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Preliminary 6.7 Magnitude Earthquake Strikes Ce... (Apr '09) 4 hr repeat 7 years later 5
News The Latest: Quake-hit Italian city famed for sp... 4 hr at least 38 dead 1
cheap oak bedroom furniture Cornwall UK Mar '16 haylie37 1
News Sons of Italy to mark 100 years in Fitchburg (Oct '13) Oct '13 Debbi 3
Discover Your Roots (Nov '11) Nov '11 stefanaccio 1
Gathering of people from Valle San Giovanni (Te... (Sep '11) Sep '11 stefanaccio 1
News Princess profile: Italian princess Kristen Dima... (Jun '10) Jun '10 stefanaccio 2
More from around the web