First Prev
of 2
Next Last
saeed khan

London, UK

#26 Aug 14, 2011
Hi my name is darren povall i am from London england and i'm 35 years old. I have moved to iceland with my girlfriend who is from iceland and i am hoping to stay over here so i am searching for a job full time or part time and i am very young and energetic also a very hard worker,
If you give my the oppartunity i know i won't let you down.

Contact information.

“Looking For New Career”

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#27 Oct 26, 2011
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP WITH OVER 20 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN INDUSTRIAL SALES LOOKING FOR NEW CAREER, LONG TERM, WITH COMPANY IN BEAUTIFUL REYKJAVIK, ICELAND. EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL, ORGANIZED, VERSATILE, MOTIVATED AND ADAPTABLE. ACCUSTOMED TO WORKING WITHIN A TEAM ENVIRONMENT, WITH PROVEN LEADERSHIP ABILITIES AND TRANSFERABLE SKILLS. CONTACT ME AND I WILL FORWARD MY RESUME AND REFERENCES FOR ANY POSSIBLE EMPLOYMENT THAT WOULD MATCH MY SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE.
anca

Moosburg, Germany

#28 Nov 10, 2011
hi im locking for a job in island reykjavic.please contact me susananca@yahoo.de(HOTEL;RESTA URANTCAFEE SHOP)
emir

Tiranë, Albania

#29 Nov 17, 2011
Hi,
I am Emir and i am very interested to work in Reykjavik.
I am a field engineer in telecom company. my degree is in electrical engineering. if someone is interested here is My email:emirdajci@gmail.com
Dimitris

Argostóli, Greece

#31 Jan 2, 2012
Maja Germany wrote:
Hi there, I am currently looking for job in Iceland for the upcoming summer season (May-October 2011). I am a friendly all-round talent with advanced knowledge in office as well as horse farm management disciplines based on international standards; many years experience in administration and customer service; proven ability to quickly settle down in new fields of work; great breadth of understanding; superior work attitude! I speak German, English, Spanish and French, also have a degree in equine and canine physiotherapy. In case you have a vacancy at a hotel, catering, horse trek center or any tourist sector, pls contact me asap! Thanks! majalindken@hotmail.com
Hi Maja,
I was also just looking for employment in Iceland and came across your add and thought to myself I would have definately taken you on had I been the one doing the recruiting.Your comment just brings in a different level and makes one feel proud to read it.
Best of luck for 2012
Claudiu

Juprelle, Belgium

#32 Jan 4, 2012
hello my name Claudiu im 27 years old from Romania,im a professional truck driver for about 5 years now wpuld love to get an opportunity to work in iceland.

break2000star@yahoo.com
Terrie

Dublin, Ireland

#33 Feb 8, 2012
I am a 19 year old girl living in Ireland seeking work in Reykjavik Iceland. Interested in whatever work there may available & has worked in a wide variety of jobs.

Contact terriemurphy2@hotmail.com
Grebenisan Gabriel Dumitr

Cluj-napoca, Romania

#34 Feb 10, 2012
I want job in Iceland.I love Iceland.I have a qualified electrical and experience in industrial automation industry.I gratuated in electronics in 2001.I'm 37 years old, married and have one child.My phon number is 0040745332836
Mark Izatt

Exeter, UK

#35 Feb 10, 2012
Hi, I am an English Literature student at the University of Exeter in the UK. I am a hard-worker and keen to have a summer job in Reykjavik. I creative, musical and outgoing. I will take almost any work that will allow me to live in the city for a few weeks. If you have an offer please email me on mark-izatt@hotmail.co.uk
The Source

Madrid, Spain

#36 Mar 24, 2012
Best Pure Cocaine 93% fishscale
Best Indoor Weed Critical Maxx
Best Pure Dutch MDMA Crystals 83%

Nice prices for customers and bulk ammounts.

F2f in Madrid Spain for meeting's.
Delivery's worldwide
For more information: member25280@cmail.nu
Offer 100% Legit.
Only for seriously people, and legit.
Se habla Espańol.
Lena

Athens, Greece

#39 May 13, 2012
Hi! I'm a 34-year-old graphic designer from Greece with more than 8 years of experience in graphic design and art directing. The dream of my life is to live in Iceland and that's why I'm looking for a job.

I speak English very well, a little Italian and Greek of course. I'm really interested in learning Icelandic. I have an excellent knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Microsoft Office and some knowledge on Dreamweaver. I work both on a pc and mac.

You can contact me at:
wilykit15@yahoo.com
Antonio

Reykjavík, Iceland

#40 Aug 19, 2012
hello, I am from Portugal, meet me in Reykjavik at the home of friends, i've Know some beautiful places and is amazing landscape,liked to stay more time, there´s so much to see! So therefor i accept any kind of job. preferably near Capital city. I already have the Icelandic kennitala.
Antonio

Reykjavík, Iceland

#41 Aug 20, 2012
hello, i am from Portugal,meet me at the home of friends, i've know some beautiful places and is amazing landscape,liked to stay more time,there's so much to see! So therefor i accept any kind of job, preferably near Capital city.I already have the Icelandic Kennitala.

You can contact me at:
aalaranjo@gmail.com
Martina Czech Republic

Czech Republic

#43 Nov 1, 2012
Hello, I'm looking for a part-time job in Iceland for this summer. I can do nearly any type of work, from manual like fruit-picking to administrative work. I can't speak Icelandic, but I can learn or communicate somehow. I'd prefer a job outside, on a farm or zoo or something
Thank you very much for any answer:)
Jake

Hudson, FL

#44 Dec 28, 2012
I am an American, looking to get my family out of the states. I am a firefighter/paramedic and a US Navy Corpsman. My wife is the general manager of a live music/special event venue seating 1200. If anyone kows of a good website for job openings or knows of openings, we would greatly appreciate the information. Thanks.
Silke

Wittmund, Germany

#50 Jul 14, 2013
Hello,
I search a Job in Iceland in the next few month.
I´m working in Germany as a medical assistant, but I want to do any other work.
Please mail me: sivogel@web.de
Shabab

Bangalore, India

#56 May 8, 2014
Hi
My name is shabab, I'm a Graphic designer, Now I'm looking for a job opportunities in Iceland
krasen

Bulgaria

#57 May 13, 2014
I,m looking for a job as a longhoreman/docker -speak German,English, Russian,Bulgarian.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reykjavik, Iceland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Greenland cold snap linked to Viking disappearance (May '11) Sat dGo adDmne lyHo i... 22
Blacks in Reykjavik (Nov '07) Jan 9 Jason 96
Iceland Tests Hedge Funds as Showdown With Cred... Dec '14 Anonymous 1
Is child poverty inevitable? Nov '14 Justin 1
I need a loan contact us (Aug '13) Oct '14 daniella 21
Why is violent crime so rare in Iceland (May '13) Oct '14 Potato 12
Record-breaking volcanic eruption still going s... Oct '14 Adrian Godsafe MSc 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:59 am PST