my emeail
Ivan Ivanov

Bulgaria

#7 May 24, 2010
I want job in Iceland.I love Iceland.E-mail:ivan.kondov@abv .bg
Adam Crompton

Tillicoultry, UK

#9 Nov 7, 2010
I'm going to be in Iceland, this winter for about 6 months.
I'm looking for full time work at the moment, pretty much anything at the moment, Im a qualified ski instructor. so if that is of any use to you, please get in contact.

adam.crompton@hotmail.com
Tomasz Hadala

Polska, Poland

#11 Dec 2, 2010
Hi people.I'm 30 years old. I looking for a job in Iceland. I'm 2nd class driver,car mechanic, and after New Year i will be 1st class driver. If u have any inormations about job for me please send me an email hala80@interia.eu or ring me please.. 0048888743032 Thank You.
ensar shiroki

Skopje, Macedonia

#12 Dec 25, 2010
hi im 23year old i whant to get a joob in rejkyawik cous i love this sity ...please heelp from information im waiting...
agim osmani

Albania

#13 Dec 26, 2010
hi.Iam a professional truck or bus driver,mechanic ,electrician and I looking permanent job for full time.My email is Agim_osmani174@hotmail,com.100 4
jaymie

Iceland

#14 Jan 30, 2011
hi im from iceland, im looking for a job. im a graduate of caregiver course. pls help me to find q job. pls email me bhybie_bench1@yahoo.com
lila

Pewee Valley, KY

#15 Feb 10, 2011
two accomplished musicians (bass and guitar) F/M available to work in live entertainment/ teach/ record all styles
Anonymous

Pewee Valley, KY

#16 Feb 10, 2011
need to get a music job in Iceland, teaching, performing with excellence and variety of styles (bass and guitar). Please help me
Maja Germany

Maintal, Germany

#17 Apr 10, 2011
Hi there, I am currently looking for job in Iceland for the upcoming summer season (May-October 2011). I am a friendly all-round talent with advanced knowledge in office as well as horse farm management disciplines based on international standards; many years experience in administration and customer service; proven ability to quickly settle down in new fields of work; great breadth of understanding; superior work attitude! I speak German, English, Spanish and French, also have a degree in equine and canine physiotherapy. In case you have a vacancy at a hotel, catering, horse trek center or any tourist sector, pls contact me asap! Thanks! majalindken@hotmail.com
Darren Povall

Reykjavík, Iceland

#18 Apr 25, 2011
Hi my name is darren povall i am from liverpool england and i'm 23 years old. I have moved to iceland with my girlfriend who is from iceland and i am hoping to stay over here so i am searching for a job full time or part time and i am very young and energetic also a very hard worker,
If you give my the oppartunity i know i won't let you down.

Contact information.
d4rr3nsoulonfire@hotmail.com
mario

Albania

#19 May 1, 2011
hi.im 25 years old from albania.i would like to work summer season in iceland like barman or waiter.i have work this kind of job in italy,spain and greece.i speak english,italian and greek. i know too to make and fire show in big clubs. mariol_bossi@hotmail.com my email.
Ajao Odunayo

Mount Morris, MI

#21 May 16, 2011
Please, I need information about Iceland, I want to come to Iceland to further my career, am from Nigeria. Kindly contact me at livingstone4eva@gmail.com
anum tahir

UK

#23 Jun 10, 2011
i need work
Sandra

Thessaloníki, Greece

#24 Jun 18, 2011
Hello,
I am looking for any kind of job during the summer anywhere in Iceland. I speak Greek, Serbian, English. From waitressing to delivery, anything available. mj_xandra@yahoo.com
Flavia

Reykjavík, Iceland

#25 Jul 13, 2011
Hello,

my name is Flavia, I am looking for a job opportunities in Reykjavik. I have just finished bachelor degree at Banking Institute University in Prague where I had also worked in subway for three years. I have got required skills for this kind of job. I will take anything available. my email adress is flejwishea@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Reykjavik, Iceland Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Blacks in Reykjavik (Nov '07) Apr '15 TeaLee 98
News Rugged Iceland a photographer's dream Mar '15 Akureyri 1
News Game of Thrones Fans Can Visit Where The Show W... Mar '15 Akureyri 1
News Travel: Iceland Mar '15 Akureyri 1
News Travel deal: Explore 'Game of Thrones' set in I... Mar '15 Arctic 1
News Yoko to unveil light tower for Lennon - (Sep '07) Mar '15 Cfhuck Nahrris 9
Reykjavik job market question Feb '15 matt42van 1
More from around the web