Parviz Mohassel "Black and White p...

Parviz Mohassel "Black and White paintings": Westbeth Gal...

There are 3 comments on the Payvand News of Iran story from Jun 1, 2006, titled Parviz Mohassel "Black and White paintings": Westbeth Gal.... In it, Payvand News of Iran reports that:

At Westbeth Gallery, 989-4650) there is an exhibition of abstract paintings by Iranian born artist/architect based in New York entitled "Back and White paintings." Parviz Mohassel has created work on canvas ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Payvand News of Iran.

Pat Anderson

New York, NY

#1 Jun 2, 2006
Great exhibition. Mr Mohassel work has returned wonder and imagination
of abstract expressionism, missing in the NY art scene for a long time,
back to our senses and painting again. I definitely recommend visiting it.
Thank you for such a great paintings.
FN Payne NYC

United States

#2 Jun 4, 2006
I agree. This was an outstanding exhibition, strong paintings, well structured and beautiful.
Cliford Lavin

New York, NY

#3 Apr 19, 2010
Splendid abstract painter.
I own one of Parviz Mohassel's work. It is hanging in my living room and I love it. I see different thing, everyday, in the painting. He is a great painter. I am looking forward to his new shows. Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Yazd, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Science Shock: Electromagnetic fields from mobi... Jan '16 lolsall 1
News What's it like to ride solo through Iran as a w... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Jen 1
News Iran: Growing protest movements in cities (May '14) May '14 Peace for all 2
News Last 8 years Iran on verge of being greatly dam... (Sep '13) Sep '13 Mic 1
News Iranians may have abducted Briton in Dubai: UK ... (Aug '13) Aug '13 swerty 6
News Iranian Reformist Candidate, President-Elect Ex... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Jamshid 1
News Moderate cleric leads in Iran's presidential vote (Jun '13) Jun '13 bottlecap 2
More from around the web