Iran hangs eight drug traffickers

Iran hangs eight drug traffickers

There are 1 comment on the Iol.co.za story from Apr 16, 2012, titled Iran hangs eight drug traffickers. In it, Iol.co.za reports that:

Tehran - Iran on Monday hanged eight convicted drug traffickers in a prison in the southern city of Shiraz, the Fars news agency reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Iol.co.za.

Master

Birmingham, UK

#1 Apr 16, 2012
'Iran says the death penalty is essential to maintain law and order'
What about for crimes against human rights to include measures to suppress and oppress the people and to take away their rights for freedom? Now let me think ...who is responsible in Iran for those crimes?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tehran, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Wild US election fascinates, worries Iran after... May '16 Excellent One 3
News Iran tests missile with range that can hit Israel (May '09) Apr '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 62
Iranians need to stop the hate! Mar '16 Tony 1
News Iran launches ballistic missiles during militar... Mar '16 Neville Thompson 2
News Minister Farrakhan visits Iran Feb '16 luvher 6
News The Latest: Pelosi lauds release of US sailors ... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Ritual Habitual 2
News Iran warmly welcomes sanctions' end, though lon... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Jeff Brightone 1
More from around the web