Iranian national dies after 'Harsh In...

Iranian national dies after 'Harsh Interrogation' by US custom officers at Dulles

There are 8 comments on the Payvand News of Iran story from Dec 20, 2012, titled Iranian national dies after 'Harsh Interrogation' by US custom officers at Dulles. In it, Payvand News of Iran reports that:

Daryoush Sarreshteh , an Iranian national and former mayor of Tabriz, died from heart attack days after he was investigated by the customs officers in Dulles Airport, Virginia after a long absence on his way back from Tabriz, Iran.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Payvand News of Iran.

SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Dec 20, 2012
Regime brutality in America is across the board ,When governmet is brutal ,people become btotal among themselves and vis a vis the government ,when government ly and cheat ,people biggen lying and cheating among themselves and vis a vis the government and that is how historian will report about causes for the collapse of the American Empire

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#2 Dec 20, 2012
This is bullshit, an article in an IRAN (government controlled) news media that quotes his wife, not someone present during the customs interrogations. There is nothing credible there at all, no witness, no cause and effect. Of course, one of the biggest liars on Topix chimes in, SHItRO.
David

Sacramento, CA

#3 Dec 20, 2012
"Regime brutality in America is across the board ,When governmet is brutal ,people become btotal among themselves and vis a vis the government ,when government ly and cheat ,people biggen lying and cheating among themselves and vis a vis the government and that is how historian will report about causes for the collapse of the American Empire "

You sound like a typical Muslim who can not get ride of his inferiotiy complex of being born to a Muslim family.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#4 Dec 20, 2012
I am supperior to 99% of American ,the rest 1% are either equal to me SHIRO or a notch below.I am a Mazdaqi Aryan of Aryan deed

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#5 Dec 20, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
I am supperior to 99% of American ,the rest 1% are either equal to me SHIRO or a notch below.I am a Mazdaqi Aryan of Aryan deed
buddy, you are scum.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Dec 21, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Regime brutality in America is across the board ,When governmet is brutal ,people become btotal among themselves and vis a vis the government ,when government ly and cheat ,people biggen lying and cheating among themselves and vis a vis the government and that is how historian will report about causes for the collapse of the American Empire
"UN condemns rights abuses in Iran, N. Korea, Syria" FOOL.
Sve

Stockholm, Sweden

#7 Dec 21, 2012
poor man, it is next proof that usa, it is country of criminals, degenerate bastards.
Bjo

Stockholm, Sweden

#9 Dec 21, 2012
the deepest sympathy, poor man. usa it is really criminal country in which criminals have good offices.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tabriz, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iranian Azeris protest establishment of Armenia... (Jan '08) Jun '15 True word 4
News Images of Muhammad in Islam (Jan '15) Jan '15 kim_il_jong 1
News For Iran, The Trend Lines All Seem To Point In ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tim 1
News Anti-gay Eurovision protests intensify in Irana (May '12) Aug '14 Roy 8
News Rouhani out of ideas, out of time to save Lake ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Pin 1
News Will the Islamic Republic face economic collapse? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Vic 5
News Iran: Call to save lives of 6 political prisone... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dim 1
More from around the web