Provincial official: Iran and Turkey ...

Provincial official: Iran and Turkey have lots of potentials for expansion of ties

There are 11 comments on the Trend story from Nov 12, 2012, titled Provincial official: Iran and Turkey have lots of potentials for expansion of ties. In it, Trend reports that:

West Azarbaijan Governorate Man Dir for Political and Elections Affairs Kazem Alinezhad said here Monday Iran and Turkey have lost of unused potentials for expansion of comprehensive bilateral relations, IRNA reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Trend.

SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Nov 13, 2012
Trend is an Azeri pro Zionist paper ,Notice Trend Put the Turkish Flag above Iranian flag ,what a Haramzadah
CRN

Ankara, Turkey

#2 Nov 13, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Trend is an Azeri pro Zionist paper ,Notice Trend Put the Turkish Flag above Iranian flag ,what a Haramzadah
jaa husein;

jaa hassan;

jaa veli;

i am crying...
SHIRO

New York, NY

#3 Nov 13, 2012
CRN wrote:
<quoted text>
jaa husein;
jaa hassan;
jaa veli;
i am crying...
I know who is who of Trend .Leaving that aside, the Persian flags three color are corresponds to Hazret Zerdusht Paymber Iran three Axiom : Pendar Niek ,Kerdare Niek, Goftare Niek ... The Flag should not be lower then any flag .. Trend put Turkish and other flag always above Irans Flag ,Not acceptable
BMW

Santee, CA

#4 Nov 13, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Trend is an Azeri pro Zionist paper ,Notice Trend Put the Turkish Flag above Iranian flag ,what a Haramzadah
I wouldn't trust those turks.
John

Atlanta, GA

#5 Nov 13, 2012
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't trust those turks.
Turkey is a NATO ally. Iran?

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

#6 Nov 13, 2012
BMW wrote:
<quoted text>
I wouldn't trust those turks.
they caported themselves well in Korea. Syria/Iran are making a potentially fatal error screwing around with Turkey, much less nato.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#7 Nov 13, 2012
Iran can run over Turkey in Maximum three months ,Turkey with NATO means Iran can add Greece too..I know every thing about Turkish Army at time I could tell how many gallon of Gasoline the hade ,Most of Turkish Army are our cadre ...You just have become an American DonKishota...Turkey knows too well that it has been CHECK MATED BY IRAN...All what Kurds needs is Anti Air craft weapon ,then Turkey is out for goods..
John

Atlanta, GA

#8 Nov 13, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
Iran can run over Turkey in Maximum three months ,Turkey with NATO means Iran can add Greece too..I know every thing about Turkish Army at time I could tell how many gallon of Gasoline the hade ,Most of Turkish Army are our cadre ...You just have become an American DonKishota...Turkey knows too well that it has been CHECK MATED BY IRAN...All what Kurds needs is Anti Air craft weapon ,then Turkey is out for goods..
Turkey and Greece are NATO.
Would love to see Iran attack either country.

I'LL BRING THE POPCORN!
SHIRO

New York, NY

#9 Nov 14, 2012
NZATO mato every one here and there threaten us by a THING called NATO,Have you check Afghan war lately ????
Sam

Haldensleben, Germany

#10 Nov 14, 2012
Naturally that they should be fellows. Iran should have positive influence on Turkey and change this imperialistic turkisch politics. Let Turks be better more peaceful, more religious just like Iranian.
jason

Los Angeles, CA

#11 Nov 14, 2012
Sam wrote:
Naturally that they should be fellows. Iran should have positive influence on Turkey and change this imperialistic turkisch politics. Let Turks be better more peaceful, more religious just like Iranian.
sam, are you stoned, stupid or both?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tabriz, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Images of Muhammad in Islam Jan '15 kim_il_jong 1
News For Iran, The Trend Lines All Seem To Point In ... Dec '14 Tim 1
News Anti-gay Eurovision protests intensify in Irana (May '12) Aug '14 Roy 8
News Rouhani out of ideas, out of time to save Lake ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Pin 1
News Will the Islamic Republic face economic collapse? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Vic 5
News Iran: Call to save lives of 6 political prisone... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dim 1
News The Creation Of Armenia (May '14) May '14 Herbert 2
More from around the web