Iran stoning woman to be lashed over ...

Iran stoning woman to be lashed over photograph

There are 107 comments on the Freerepublic.com story from Sep 5, 2010, titled Iran stoning woman to be lashed over photograph. In it, Freerepublic.com reports that:

An Iranian woman sentenced to death by stoning for adultery now faces being whipped for indecency, her son says ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Freerepublic.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Since: Apr 08

Scholar of the Obvious

#1 Sep 5, 2010
Sharia and Draconianism have a lot in common.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#2 Sep 5, 2010
from Freerepublic:

"Mr Ghaderzadeh said the new sentence was 'an excuse to increase [the authorities'] harassment of our mother'. In an open letter, he said his mother had been sentenced to receive 99 lashes 'on false charges of spreading corruption and indecency by disseminating this picture of a woman presumed to be her without hijab'".

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

#3 Sep 6, 2010
This story is a clear Western propaganda piece to cover there mistakes and out right lies.

The woman was sentenced to 99 lashes for her adultery. This sentence has already been carried out. She is not sentenced to be executed for adultery but for the conspiracy to murder her husband and accessory after the fact of the murder of her husband.

The Lawyer who has left Iran because he has been bared from practicing in Iran for lies and malpractice seems incapable of seeing the fool he is making of himself and the western media seems incapable of checking facts.

This new story seems to be an attempt to cover the double jeopardy issue, where the claims of execution for adultery have no credit because she has already received the sentence for that.

She drugged her husband and then assisted her two lovers to kill him by electrocution placing electric cord around his neck. The coroner said it was a brutal and painful death for him, he would have suffered greatly.

The stoning sentence has been removed from Iranian law for some time now.

She was the last person in Iran to receive this sentence.

Her stoning sentence has now been revised to hanging.

There is no story here unless one of capital punishment in general.

Think about this story with some logic and you will see that this is the truth.
Western media use a photo of a journalist to falsely represent the convicted woman, how has this anything to do with the woman who is on death row and unable and unwilling to talk with foreign media?

Iran knows that the incompetence of western media has nothing to do with the woman, these propaganda stories have no bearing on her case only the character of her x lawyer and her basted child.

The photo used was of a Muslim journalist who was wearing hijab.

Who is regulating your media, they have clearly failed in there duty to protect citizens from lies misinformation and propaganda?

Remember:

“PROUD INFIDEL”

Since: Nov 08

The Crusades got it right!

#4 Sep 6, 2010
And what does the man get for commiting adultery? 72 virgins?
bmz

San Diego, CA

#5 Sep 6, 2010
what is it with goon muslims. they don't seem to think through what they are saying or writing.

bmz
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#6 Sep 6, 2010
Pjam, I read that she was sentenced on "judge's knowledge". Why isn't the evidence for murder presented openly?

Defender of Islamic Iran

#7 Sep 6, 2010
more truth wrote:
Pjam, I read that she was sentenced on "judge's knowledge". Why isn't the evidence for murder presented openly?
It has been even in western media but still with lies. This is internal legal matter and its continued circulation in various forms is an indication of a will in west to make hatred against Iran so people will support the coming war.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/aug/12/s...

http://www.iranfocus.com/en/index.php...

http://deathpenaltynews.blogspot.com/2010/08/...

Defender of Islamic Iran

#8 Sep 6, 2010
bmz wrote:
what is it with goon muslims. they don't seem to think through what they are saying or writing.
bmz
Why your goon media lie and contradict themselves?
show me image of women without hijab they talk of.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#9 Sep 6, 2010
If they had said a woman was going to be hanged for complicity in murdering her husband, few people would have taken notice. Stoning gets everybody's attention. Theatrical detail.

This TV confession she recently made might have been extracted by torture.

I thought her story was suspicious. "2 men came over to my house and killed my husband while I was there." Hmmm.

The media also likes it that her son is fighting for her life. More theatrical detail.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#10 Sep 6, 2010
Muslim societies are very caveman theatrical, a great boon to the media. Consider what they have:

Public whipping. Whipping in the west is done in depraved brothels.

Stoning, a wild and crazy thing done before invention of firearms to show rejection by the community.

Spectacular mutilation and maltreatment of women.

Sex permitted with children and animals. Cousin marriage producing birth defects.

Huge screaming mobs over every little thing. Murder of minorities permitted. Little, brutal tribal and sectarian wars.

A great boon to the media indeed.
more truth

Tallahassee, FL

#11 Sep 6, 2010
I forgot to mention amputation of limbs.

Wow! All of this is legal! A reporter's dream.

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

#12 Sep 6, 2010
pjam2825 wrote:
This story is a clear Western propaganda piece to cover there mistakes and out right lies ... The Lawyer who has left Iran because he has been bared from practicing in Iran for lies and malpractice seems incapable of seeing the fool he is making of himself and the western media seems incapable of checking facts ...
And who in Iran will the western media be able to check "facts" with independent of the Iranian gov't's influence?

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#13 Sep 6, 2010
pjam2825 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why your goon media lie and contradict themselves?
show me image of women without hijab they talk of.
I would assume that you believe Dawn.com is a western media. lol

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#14 Sep 7, 2010
I still want to know why the man who has supposedly commited adultery with this woman is not getting stoned too? Why is it only women who get brutally punished in islam?
RIC

Mount Morris, MI

#15 Sep 7, 2010
QURAN IS THE BOOK OF SATAN THATS WHY ISLAM IS GROWING THESE DAYS THIS IS SATANS TIME...JUST LIKE ANY OTHER DEMON QURAN ALSO TRIES TO TEMPT PEOPLE TO ISLAM BY SAYING NON MUSLIMS SHALL BE THE LOSERS ETC...GOD NEVER WANTS YOU TO FEAR HIM,SOME PEOPLE CONVERT TO ISLAM WITH THE FEAR OF BURNING IN HELL...GOD WILL NEVER DO SUCH A CHEAP ACT...SO NEVER JOIN ISLAM NO MATTER WHAT....IF GOD WINS ISLAM WILL FALL...IF HE DOESNT THEN ALSO BE WITH GOD...SUCH PEOPLE ARE REWARDED BY GOD...REMEMBER SATAN DOMINATES MAYBE A CERTAIN PERIOD OF TIME,BUT HE CANT WIN...BE WITH GOD,...
GTS

Mount Morris, MI

#16 Sep 7, 2010
I pray every day to god destroy islam and to make peace...who wants to live in religion which has laws like throwing stones to death....pray for the brainwashed muslims too

Defender of Islamic Iran

#17 Sep 7, 2010
Wilberhum wrote:
<quoted text>
I would assume that you believe Dawn.com is a western media. lol
Yes Capitalist media western media same thing. Profit before truth.

If you new anything about media you would know that these stories come from central media clearing houses and are carried on capitalist media in good faith that the clearing house has checked the facts which they often have not.

Since: Oct 06

Location hidden

#18 Sep 8, 2010
Oh yeah, PJ, were YOU THERE? How do you know or maybe you just swallow whole your government controlled 'media' hook-line and sinker.

There are a LOT of contradictions coming from the Iranian officials.

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/babylonbeyond...

That's fresh news. Up until Sharifi's comments, Iranian officials and her lawyer said she was only convicted of adultery. Her lawyer, Mohammad Mostafai, said his client had been convicted of having a hand in her husband's death but that the charge played no role in the death sentence against her, especially since her children did not want to pursue the murder charge against their mother. She was handed a 10-year sentence for the murder, her lawyer said.

"In the first place, the allegation was murder," the lawyer told Babylon & Beyond. "She was accused of killing her husband, but as her children forgave her ... she was pardoned and there was no more allegation against her. But to complicate the case, the court raised the issue of adultery."

“PROUD INFIDEL”

#19 Sep 8, 2010
No muslim answered my question about men commiting adultery. I'll take that as, only women get punished in islam for adultery.

“The Defiant Dhimmi”

Scholar of the Obvious

#20 Sep 8, 2010
pjam2825 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Capitalist media western media same thing. Profit before truth.
If you new anything about media you would know that these stories come from central media clearing houses and are carried on capitalist media in good faith that the clearing house has checked the facts which they often have not.
Wow what dumb shit. Dawn is a Pakistan news source.

It is sad when people are so stupid they don't even know they are ignorant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tabriz, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DiCaprio may play Persian poet Rumi Jun '16 george whyte 3
News Obama calls Humans of New York story of Iranian... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Kar 1
News Iranian Azeris protest establishment of Armenia... (Jan '08) Jun '15 True word 4
News Images of Muhammad in Islam (Jan '15) Jan '15 kim_il_jong 1
News For Iran, The Trend Lines All Seem To Point In ... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tim 1
News Anti-gay Eurovision protests intensify in Irana (May '12) Aug '14 Roy 8
News Rouhani out of ideas, out of time to save Lake ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Pin 1
More from around the web