ANKARA: Azerbaijan-Iran: `One Nation ...

ANKARA: Azerbaijan-Iran: `One Nation Two States' or `Enemy Brothers'

There are 55 comments on the Groong Armenian News Network story from Jun 4, 2011, titled ANKARA: Azerbaijan-Iran: `One Nation Two States' or `Enemy Brothers'. In it, Groong Armenian News Network reports that:

Date : Fri, 3 Jun 2011 22:22:03 PDT http://www.turkishweekly.net/columnist/3460/azerbaijan-iran-relations-`one-nation-two-states '-or-`enemy-brothers'.html Azerbaijan-Iran Relations: `One Nation Two States' or `Enemy Brothers' by Guner Ozkan Friday, 3 June 2011 Azerbaijani and Iranian leaders often utter the motto of `one nation two states' like ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Groong Armenian News Network.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Peace to all

Buena Park, CA

#55 Jul 23, 2011
Lets have some loving in here yall
Oguz is Okuz

Los Angeles, CA

#56 Jul 23, 2011
Dear genocidal lunatics, stop confusing Aryan with Nazi.

Armenians and Greeks are Aryan because that means that's where the race came from in Armenia which gave birth to European nations! And they migrated to Iran and India.

10000 years ago nazi did not exist but the Arayans did, starting in Ararat!
nameless

Sweden

#57 Jul 23, 2011
Oguz is Okuz wrote:
Dear genocidal lunatics, stop confusing Aryan with Nazi.
Armenians and Greeks are Aryan because that means that's where the race came from in Armenia which gave birth to European nations! And they migrated to Iran and India.
10000 years ago nazi did not exist but the Arayans did, starting in Ararat!
Greeks, armenianian, Iranian are arian. Arians come from India. Are Indians not arians? howabourt the afghani people?

whatever they come all from Africa. Are african not arians? HE he he

but azeris are okuz like you? they must come somewhere from? it may be Azerbaijan?!?

Greeks and Iranians' cooperation with nazisterine we must also not forget.
Hammer

Switzerland

#59 Jul 25, 2011
nameless wrote:
<quoted text>
Greeks, armenianian, Iranian are arian. Arians come from India. Are Indians not arians? howabourt the afghani people?
whatever they come all from Africa. Are african not arians? HE he he
but azeris are okuz like you? they must come somewhere from? it may be Azerbaijan?!?
Greeks and Iranians' cooperation with nazisterine we must also not forget.
Aryans are long gone , and they were Not indian , they invaded northern parts of india aswell as other places , that's how indians claim to be aryan.
Aryans were the scythian tribes of northeastern iran who gradually settled in iran and were replaced by turkic tribes of the the far east form the parthain era onwards.
Greeks are hellenics , armenians are caucasoids , and modern iranians are a mixed race.
Hammer

Switzerland

#60 Jul 25, 2011
SHIRO wrote:
The Facts some Azeri in Iran speaks torki it shows the degrees of harsh treatment they faced under the Mongol...Some of these Mongolian practices is been excersized against Kurds in torki.[/quote]

It's quite the opposite , the mongols and turkic tribes favored the populations of northwestern iran simply because the resistance to mongol invasion came from "persians" of central and northeastern iran. The mongols established their CAPITAL in Maraghe in azerbaijan and no massacare occured there as opposed to the rest of iran , i assume that's enough to enlighten every body.

[quote]
Armenia is protectecd by Russia and not Iran.Armenia is a home for Russian military so why Iran been draged in ?/
Irn foreign goal and domestic goal should be to achieve technological independence ,as for Azerbaijan let the Akhund Bashi take care of it.
Iran has the American menace to deal with ..... Azeri cack roaches is no challange to Iran,best ignored..
The people of caucasia have always had seperatist tendencies in regards to iran/persia. i say give them their own country or deport them all to turkey and armenia , we have the oil , what do they have?
Hammer

Switzerland

#61 Jul 26, 2011
Azerbaijani wrote:
Azerbaijanis are not Persians. They never were, they never will be. Religion does not define a nation. And neither does the language. Azerbaijan was invaded and devided by Persians and Russians back in 1828. Before that, Azerbaijanis were living in de facto independent Azerbaijani Khanates, which included areas such as today's Yerevan (Iravan Khanate, Baku Khanate, Tabriz Khanate etc...
"Turkmenchay treaty" of 1828 was the name of the treaty between Russians and Persians according to which they decided to split these Khanates among them.
Today, there are about 28 million Azerbaijanis living in Iran. They are Turks. Oghuz Turks. Just like the rest of Azerbaijanis living in the Republic of Azerbaijan and the people of Turkey and Turkmenistan. As for Iran, Iran is a great threat not only to Israel and Azerbaijan, but practically to entire region. It's a backward country who does nothing but annoy everyone in the world.
If we're a backward country then how are we a threat to the entire region?! The azerbaijanis of iran are guests one day they must all pack go back to azerbaijan.
Hammer

Switzerland

#62 Jul 26, 2011
Nameless wrote:
<quoted text>
from your agrassive formulations there may no be doubt that you are ridiculous. The Turks are wild and uncultivated. But your king of kings Kambujiye ordered his soldiers to whippe the Dardanel water to tame it.!!! This is just an example of Ariyan intelligence.
Iran was a great power!!?? but limited number of Arabs destroyed this majestic Imperia. he he he
Ariyan identity after the Arab victory i your majestic country recreated by turkiske tribes. your Ariyan power could not even save his own b..t.
You intelligent Ariyan, you have to kiss many Turks feet. You owe your very existence to the Turks.
First of all it was king xerxes and not kamboujieh retard.

Second Arabs were superior in numbers and morale when they attacked iran, go read some history artard.

Third , all the turks brought to this country was mayhem and havoc they didn't construct anything and we don't own turks anything , yet with all the havoc the destruction that followed turkic invasions we managed to defeat the otttoman empire several times and halt their advance towards east.

So all in all go **** yourself pan-turk.
vivva iran

Älvsjö, Sweden

#63 Jul 26, 2011
azerier är en del av iran turkarna ser azeri som ziggenare . turkarna är ute efter azeris olija
vivva iran

Älvsjö, Sweden

#64 Jul 26, 2011
jag är själv azeri föräldra det är ingen problem i i iran dem har höga post i iran
vivva iran

Älvsjö, Sweden

#65 Jul 26, 2011
det är bara usa o uk som vill ställa till problem för att dem ska lättare ta hand om våra natur resuser
vivva iran

Älvsjö, Sweden

#66 Jul 26, 2011
så jag tycker vi ska sluta med allt skit snack .
älska hela iran från baku till bahiren ingen kan göra något med iran.iran har varit under hot under 4000 år alltid kommit ut vinnande .
kolla nu hotar dem iran under dem senaste 12åren men dem vågar inte om dem vågade dem skulle göra det .
håll era jävla trut innan ni kommentera nåt
just new

Copenhagen, Denmark

#67 Jul 27, 2011
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>

First of all it was king xerxes and not kamboujieh retard.
Second Arabs were superior in numbers and morale when they attacked iran, go read some history artard.
Third , all the turks brought to this country was mayhem and havoc they didn't construct anything and we don't own turks anything , yet with all the havoc the destruction that followed turkic invasions we managed to defeat the otttoman empire several times and halt their advance towards east.
So all in all go **** yourself pan-turk.
That the intelligent Ariyans was called X or Y or Ahmadinejad, would change the fact? maybe in your world.

Moreover, when a fact goes against the great Parsian/Armenian Ariyans imagination they go to profanity.

Give me an example of the great Parsian Ariyans after arabs conquest of Iran,(until Saljugiyan time) could stand up and hold the nation above 100 years.

why it hurts you Ariyans that Turks regained your identity? And why you iranian and som armenians are så prowed of your history 4000 years befor your time. Think, what you have done now. What you have now? The fact is, that Arabs, Truks Mongolians defeated all those socalled magestic kings.

If anybudy says the fact you call him/her "pan-turk" or?!!

why you have so much hatred in your lives. Could it be becaous you know, that you have done nothing in last 1300 years and you have nothing, NOTHING but are refugees in western countries!

And you think that by bleaming Turks, Arabs, Russians, Americans, you can get peace? At the sametime, yor eat american, russian, turkish, arabic bread!? admit it.
nameless

Sweden

#68 Jul 28, 2011
Hammer wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all it was king xerxes and not kamboujieh retard.
Second Arabs were superior in numbers and morale when they attacked iran, go read some history artard.
Third , all the turks brought to this country was mayhem and havoc they didn't construct anything and we don't own turks anything , yet with all the havoc the destruction that followed turkic invasions we managed to defeat the otttoman empire several times and halt their advance towards east.
So all in all go **** yourself pan-turk.
see this, an ex. for devaloped Ariyans

http://www.asriran.com/fa/news/157781
nameless

Sweden

#69 Jul 28, 2011
just new wrote:
<quoted text>
That the intelligent Ariyans was called X or Y or Ahmadinejad, would change the fact? maybe in your world.
Moreover, when a fact goes against the great Parsian/Armenian Ariyans imagination they go to profanity.
Give me an example of the great Parsian Ariyans after arabs conquest of Iran,(until Saljugiyan time) could stand up and hold the nation above 100 years.
why it hurts you Ariyans that Turks regained your identity? And why you iranian and som armenians are så prowed of your history 4000 years befor your time. Think, what you have done now. What you have now? The fact is, that Arabs, Truks Mongolians defeated all those socalled magestic kings.
If anybudy says the fact you call him/her "pan-turk" or?!!
why you have so much hatred in your lives. Could it be becaous you know, that you have done nothing in last 1300 years and you have nothing, NOTHING but are refugees in western countries!
And you think that by bleaming Turks, Arabs, Russians, Americans, you can get peace? At the sametime, yor eat american, russian, turkish, arabic bread!? admit it.
thank u

this link ---- http://www.asriran.com/fa/news/157781

confirmation of "you have nothing, NOTHING"
Arya-Parsa

Beverly Hills, CA

#70 Apr 15, 2012
Nameless wrote:
<quoted text>
I can read your fighting spirit!!! he he he. From somewhere outside Iran. You could not even fight to save your own house, how the hell you can save the Armenians? he he he.
Your words represent a profound mentally ill man, full of aggression but does not have balls to do anything.
You can destroy Azerbaijan? yes, You can. You can not build. You can only destroy. This is typical Iranian.
Iranians only destroy? Iranians can't build? How did the Persian empire come to exist then?
Turks are barbarian nomads from Mongolia!
Iran means land of the aryans which means noble!
Example:
Ir= aryan, an=nation Iran
Ire= aryan, land=nation Ireland

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Tabriz, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Images of Muhammad in Islam Jan '15 kim_il_jong 1
News For Iran, The Trend Lines All Seem To Point In ... Dec '14 Tim 1
News Anti-gay Eurovision protests intensify in Irana (May '12) Aug '14 Roy 8
News Rouhani out of ideas, out of time to save Lake ... (Aug '14) Aug '14 Pin 1
News Will the Islamic Republic face economic collapse? (Jul '14) Jul '14 Vic 5
News Iran: Call to save lives of 6 political prisone... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Dim 1
News The Creation Of Armenia (May '14) May '14 Herbert 2
More from around the web