New Iran space exploration facility 8...

New Iran space exploration facility 80% complete

There are 2 comments on the AME Info story from Jun 4, 2012, titled New Iran space exploration facility 80% complete. In it, AME Info reports that:

Iranian defence minister, Brig, Gen. Ahmad Vahidi has said the country's new space centre, which is to be used to launch satellites made by the Islamic Republic and other Muslim nations, is currently 80% complete, Russia Today has reported.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at AME Info.

SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Jun 4, 2012
It is going to be multi orbit Stealth space Vehicle design to do Enviromental works works in the outer space basically capturing ,millting the garbage consisting of Russo American space things ,All garbage will be dumped in Luisiana sanitation facilities
SHIRO

New York, NY

#2 Jun 4, 2012
todays news : the space vehicle is 90% completed

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Semnan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran tests missile with range that can hit Israel (May '09) Apr '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 62
News Iranian official: Transferring Caspian Sea wate... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Timo 1
News New Iran launchpad for ballistic missile tests:... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Persian 1
News 'Iran strike won't lead to civilian disaster' (Jun '13) Jun '13 Peace for all 26
News Iran Test-Fires Three New Missiles (Apr '13) Apr '13 jamsheed 3
News Iran sets out for new capital city (Mar '13) Mar '13 hoho 2
News View: Why the U.S. Should Negotiate With Iran (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kenhunt 2
More from around the web