Iran Test-Fires Three New Missiles

Iran Test-Fires Three New Missiles

There are 3 comments on the Gateway Pundit story from Apr 14, 2013, titled Iran Test-Fires Three New Missiles. In it, Gateway Pundit reports that:

A single-stage solid-propellant, surface-to-surface Fateh missile is launched during the Great Prophet 7 missile drill in Semnan, central Iran, July 3, 2012.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Gateway Pundit.

SHIRO

New York, NY

#1 Apr 14, 2013
One is design to eliminate Suidia Sheikhiah, the other one to Eliminate Zionia Arabia ,The third one is to get the Eymiiiiiiiirrr Sultan Khalifah Of Qatar
musti

Monroe, VA

#2 Apr 14, 2013
SHIRO wrote:
One is design to eliminate Suidia Sheikhiah, the other one to Eliminate Zionia Arabia ,The third one is to get the Eymiiiiiiiirrr Sultan Khalifah Of Qatar
. The fourth one in ass of Mullas Seyed supreme Shit Ayatolah charlatan thief .
jamsheed

Monroe, VA

#3 Apr 14, 2013
musti wrote:
<quoted text>. The fourth one in ass of Mullas Seyed supreme Shit Ayatolah charlatan thief .
. The 5 th the Fu..king Pahlavi thieves which killed of Iranian .lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Semnan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran tests missile with range that can hit Israel (May '09) Apr '16 dGo mnaDed lyHo i... 62
News Iranian official: Transferring Caspian Sea wate... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Timo 1
News New Iran launchpad for ballistic missile tests:... (Aug '13) Aug '13 Persian 1
News 'Iran strike won't lead to civilian disaster' (Jun '13) Jun '13 Peace for all 26
News Iran sets out for new capital city (Mar '13) Mar '13 hoho 2
News View: Why the U.S. Should Negotiate With Iran (Feb '13) Feb '13 Kenhunt 2
News Iran negotiating with other countries to import... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Old Jew 5
More from around the web