Prisoner for Christ; An Iranian Christian Rejoices in Suffering

Jun 15, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: WorthyNews

No country in the Middle East has seen more Christians imprisoned in 2011 than in Iran.

Comments
1 - 5 of 5 Comments Last updated Jun 25, 2011
wat

Downingtown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 15, 2011

Shia Islam is the state religion of Iran. Iran persecutes Sunni Muslims, Christians, atheist/agonstics, Jews, Hindus, Bahá'í Faith, Zoroastrians, etc. Is it know suprise that all of these beliefs have been increasing despite the persecution?
Ironicly the Islamofascist regime with all of it's evil and all of it's brutality in Iran has turned alot of Iranian youth away from religion, which delights me to know end Religion is one of the worst evils that humanity has ever created. Iran is a prime example what religion does to society.
Die

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

Iran is country in which was freedom of religion. What did these guys do, that they are persecuted?
Die

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2011

wat wrote:
Shia Islam is the state religion of Iran. Iran persecutes Sunni Muslims, Christians, atheist/agonstics, Jews, Hindus, Bahá'í Faith, Zoroastrians, etc. Is it know suprise that all of these beliefs have been increasing despite the persecution?
Ironicly the Islamofascist regime with all of it's evil and all of it's brutality in Iran has turned alot of Iranian youth away from religion, which delights me to know end Religion is one of the worst evils that humanity has ever created. Iran is a prime example what religion does to society.
It is complete bs, what you write and full of hatred additionally. The worse words can be spoken about your country and your nation.
Iran is country in which basic religion was Zoroastrism. Believers of this faith are till now there. Christians are till now there- they have ancient Christian Churchs till now - first Apostels and their direct students like Thimotei grounded it and I do not believe that somebody is persecuted there cause of religion especielly these religions who are older than Islam. These guys had to make something. Besides why do they not convert to this prime Christian religions who are already in Iran from centuries but they look for some kind of cranky sects.
Krz

Gdynia, Poland

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 18, 2011

It was a sect and it can be that they are very far from Christianity like every sect. But Iranian officials should be naturally merciful and release these people. If they want to be Christians let them be Catholics or let them choose ancient Christian Church, which is present in Iran too from centuries. No british-western-ussmanic heretic sects- it is no way to God.
Leon

Norwich, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 25, 2011

Judged:

iranian mad mullahs hate everyone who does not think like them (nearly everyone who is sane). Christians and others are persecuted in iran on a daily basis.
http://www.persecution.org/2011/01/28/iran%E2...

It is those in denial like yourself that prop up the current corrupt and evil iranian regime.
It is sooo wonderful there yet you run away to europe!
freedom of religious conviction is something you dont understand. You probably believe that a muslim who converts to Christianity should be put to death. how dare they have freedom to choose eh?
Die wrote:
<quoted text>
It is complete bs, what you write and full of hatred additionally. The worse words can be spoken about your country and your nation.
Iran is country in which basic religion was Zoroastrism. Believers of this faith are till now there. Christians are till now there- they have ancient Christian Churchs till now - first Apostels and their direct students like Thimotei grounded it and I do not believe that somebody is persecuted there cause of religion especielly these religions who are older than Islam. These guys had to make something. Besides why do they not convert to this prime Christian religions who are already in Iran from centuries but they look for some kind of cranky sects.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rasht, Iran Discussions

Search the Rasht, Iran Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Iran Flogs Christians for Taking Communion Wine (Nov '13) Nov '13 warner 7
Christians to get 80 lashes for drinking commun... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Etienne 3
Rand Paul Demands America Help American Pastor ... (Oct '13) Oct '13 Pav 3
Iranian Presidential hopeful Qalibaf vows to re... (May '13) May '13 Sam 2
Christian pastor Nadarkhani freed from jail in ... (Jan '13) Feb '13 Winston 2
Eric Metaxas calls for release of American citi... (Feb '13) Feb '13 SHIRO 1
Iran Arrests and Imprisons Pastor on Christmas Day (Dec '12) Dec '12 SHIRO 1
•••
•••