Israel sees narrowing window for attack on Iran

Jan 30, 2012 Full story: KRMG-AM Tulsa 34

Officials are quietly conceding that new international sanctions targeting Iran's suspect nuclear program, while welcome, are further constraining Israel's ability to take military action - just as a window of opportunity is closing because Tehran is moving more of its installations underground.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#1 Jan 30, 2012
IF ISRAEL HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS, THEN IRAN AND EVERY OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN NATION IS ENTITLED TO HAVE NUKES. It is that simple.
Fredy

United States

#2 Jan 30, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
IF ISRAEL HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS, THEN IRAN AND EVERY OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN NATION IS ENTITLED TO HAVE NUKES. It is that simple.
Yes, and if the Iranians continue insinuring they will use their AB to attack Israel, then Israel have all the right to use tiers to attack Iran, as simple as that!
Aliroger1

Toronto, Canada

#3 Jan 30, 2012
Fredy wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and if the Iranians continue insinuring they will use their AB to attack Israel, then Israel have all the right to use tiers to attack Iran, as simple as that!
Israel has not only threatened, but has attacked every one of Israel's neighbours, plus unprovoked attacks on Iraq, murders in the Gulf and Europe, sabotage of ships in European ports, and murder on the high seas in international waters!!!! Israel daily threatens to attack Iran, including with nuclear weapons. America has already overthrown a democratic government in Iran and replaced that democratic government with a despotic dictator. Iran has a right to defend itself against aggression from Israel, America and the UK.

India and China have announced that they will not join sanctions against Iran. Iran will cut off oil supplies to Greece, Italy and Spain and watch them twist and go bankrupt. Those Europeans are going to regret going along with the Israeli-American Axis of Evil Sanctions.
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
IF ISRAEL HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS, THEN IRAN AND EVERY OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN NATION IS ENTITLED TO HAVE NUKES. It is that simple.
The enemy is IRAN clueless!! Who has been making threats of wiping out the West, Israel and I could go on and on!! Who would that be clown?? Certainly not any civilized country!! And how the hell do you think that when they get A nuclear bomb that they would not hesitate to use it or supply our well know terrorists friends with the technology!! Who are you kidding??? Should we stick our heads in the sand like you and your buddy Highlander and kiss your rear ends goodbye?? If Iran DID NOT MAKE THREATS, I could see your point but you are naive and gulible!!
Ayreshire

Alamogordo, NM

#5 Jan 30, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Israel has not only threatened, but has attacked every one of Israel's neighbours, plus unprovoked attacks on Iraq, murders in the Gulf and Europe, sabotage of ships in European ports, and murder on the high seas in international waters!!!! Israel daily threatens to attack Iran, including with nuclear weapons. America has already overthrown a democratic government in Iran and replaced that democratic government with a despotic dictator. Iran has a right to defend itself against aggression from Israel, America and the UK.
India and China have announced that they will not join sanctions against Iran. Iran will cut off oil supplies to Greece, Italy and Spain and watch them twist and go bankrupt. Those Europeans are going to regret going along with the Israeli-American Axis of Evil Sanctions.
LIAR! LIAR! LIAR! Israel has not threatened, nor has attacked every one of Israel's neighbors!! When did that happen idiot?? During the six day war when all the countries surrounding her THREATENED to attack!! Even had weapons and military lined up on every one of Israel's borders! Stop the ignorant LIES and PROPAGANDA!
SHIRO

New York, NY

#6 Jan 30, 2012
Ayreshire wrote:
<quoted text>The enemy is IRAN clueless!! Who has been making threats of wiping out the West, Israel and I could go on and on!! Who would that be clown?? Certainly not any civilized country!! And how the hell do you think that when they get A nuclear bomb that they would not hesitate to use it or supply our well know terrorists friends with the technology!! Who are you kidding??? Should we stick our heads in the sand like you and your buddy Highlander and kiss your rear ends goodbye?? If Iran DID NOT MAKE THREATS, I could see your point but you are naive and gulible!!
Also Brasil and India , iran list of whiping out nation..
Fredy

United States

#7 Jan 30, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
India and China have announced that they will not join sanctions against Iran. Iran will cut off oil supplies to Greece, Italy and Spain and watch them twist and go bankrupt. Those Europeans are going to regret going along with the Israeli-American Axis of Evil Sanctions.
Plain lies and garbage, what Israel have done to Iran? Nothing
Iran declared themselves Israel to be their enemies, when u do that expect ur new enemy to hit back, with history of coward attacks the arba have done to Israel, no wonder thy need to be fully armed!
Also keep in mind that the Saudis would like to have the AB to use against Iran if needs as well
Fredy

United States

#8 Jan 30, 2012
SHIRO wrote:
<quoted text>
Also Brasil and India , iran list of whiping out nation..
What are you talking a out?!
Can u type something makes sense !
Persian

Canada

#9 Jan 30, 2012
You are worried too much!
Relax everybody!
IsNotReal is not stupid to bring death and misery to herself!
IsNotReal should help to create the state of Palestine! Then I will call her Israel! After that IRAN must recognize Israel!
After all IsNotReal sold 5 Billions Dollars of Weopens to IRAN when we needed most during war with FU Iraqies! Of course not of her goodness!
Then IRAN and Israel should jointly control the Middle East!
Anything else is stupid leading to WW3 and misery for all!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#10 Jan 30, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
IF ISRAEL HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS, THEN IRAN AND EVERY OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN NATION IS ENTITLED TO HAVE NUKES. It is that simple.
That's absurd. Israel is a responsible and rational nation. Their hostile muslim neighbors can never be trusted with the responsibility of nuclear weapons. That would be like giving a machine gun to a monkey.
Persian

Canada

#11 Jan 30, 2012
"machine gun to a monkey"!
She is talking about white House and you know who are the monkey and monkey lovers?lol
Dan USA

Burlington, WI

#12 Jan 30, 2012
Believers, beware of God's wrath for "Jewish Holocaust" not net accounted for. And though Western nations lustily await Israel to strike, all the world will suffer while Israel remains. These things are written in all ancient texts.
Persian

Canada

#13 Jan 31, 2012
Dan USA wrote:
Believers, beware of God's wrath for "Jewish Holocaust" not net accounted for. And though Western nations lustily await Israel to strike, all the world will suffer while Israel remains. These things are written in all ancient texts.
And Lord said if I am killing you why are you be my chosen one!
You JewMonked lost Mighty God when you start worshipping golden calf!
Get your story right!
Faith

New Baltimore, MI

#14 Jan 31, 2012
Dan USA wrote:
Believers, beware of God's wrath for "Jewish Holocaust" not net accounted for. And though Western nations lustily await Israel to strike, all the world will suffer while Israel remains. These things are written in all ancient texts.
Who cares? No we aren't and No they aren't.
fudgee

Toronto, Canada

#15 Jan 31, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
IF ISRAEL HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS, THEN IRAN AND EVERY OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN NATION IS ENTITED TO HAVE NUKES. It is that simple.
I agree
Dol

Calau, Germany

#16 Jan 31, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
IF ISRAEL HAS NUCLEAR WEAPONS, THEN IRAN AND EVERY OTHER MIDDLE EASTERN NATION IS ENTITLED TO HAVE NUKES. It is that simple.
Exactly.
fudgee

Toronto, Canada

#17 Jan 31, 2012
If Iran is attack it must retaliate very harsh to whatever country attacks it. Too bad thosands of innocent jews will die because of their stupid government
Fredy

United States

#18 Feb 1, 2012
Faith wrote:
<quoted text>That's absurd. Israel is a responsible and rational nation. Their hostile muslim neighbors can never be trusted with the responsibility of nuclear weapons. That would be like giving a machine gun to a monkey.
AGREEEE
Fredy

United States

#19 Feb 1, 2012
fudgee wrote:
If Iran is attack it must retaliate very harsh to whatever country attacks it. Too bad thosands of innocent jews will die because of their stupid government
and what do you think it will happen in Iran?
Do you think whoever attack Iran will do so with perfumed roses?
The fist thing that is going to happen is that all the military command centers will be targeted and will be no more!
All the clergy will have to run and hide before the places where they be destroyed to no avail
Many idiots in Iran have open their mouth too much!!!!
Fredy

United States

#20 Feb 1, 2012
Aliroger1 wrote:
<quoted text>
with the Israeli-American Axis of Evil Sanctions.
Don't you get that they are saying they WILL NOT buy more oil from iran ?
Iranians should stop their nuclear program and there will not be any reason to be attacked!!
Do you really think that Iran will be victorious ina war against the most powerfull armies in the world.!!!!
Common get a job!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qom, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Temptation of Wishful Thinking on Iran Jun '14 Kar 1
Iran unveils statistics of citizens married to ... Jun '14 Stef 1
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran 'recruiting Afghans' to fight in Syria May '14 Peace for all 2
Human rights: Iranian regime executes 70 in 20 ... May '14 Tas 1
Iran to hold its first UAV military exercises (Apr '14) Apr '14 Kanai 1
Nuclear talks revealed U.S. hostility toward Ir... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Tim 1

Qom, Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE