The shape of a deal with Iran

T he Obama administration's Iran strategy has worked so far. Unprecedented pressure has forced Tehran to the negotiating table. Full Story

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#1 Apr 11, 2012
If the regime's policy has forced Iran to the negotiating table, I say good for them.

It'll be the first thing he's gotten right so far.

“no one told me”

Since: Dec 07

Denver

#3 Apr 11, 2012
this guy is delusional, Iran isn't giving up squat.

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

#4 Apr 11, 2012
LonePalm wrote:
If the regime's policy has forced Iran to the negotiating table, I say good for them.
It'll be the first thing he's gotten right so far.
Iran has always been at the negotiating table and are always willing and ready to except American apology and change of direction from dictating to nations to respecting nations.

There will be no backdown from iran's rights to control nuclear fuel cycle.

Every one knows that talks are a joke and America demanding that nations give up there rights is not and never will be negotiations.

The demands by America will fail for simple reason that America is crazy dictator, the only reason for this meeting is so America can generate propaganda and try to impose oil blockade on Iran.

“Commander & Chef”

Since: Sep 11

Saint Marys, GA

#5 Apr 12, 2012
pjam2825 wrote:
<quoted text>
Iran has always been at the negotiating table and are always willing and ready to except American apology and change of direction from dictating to nations to respecting nations.
There will be no backdown from iran's rights to control nuclear fuel cycle.
Every one knows that talks are a joke and America demanding that nations give up there rights is not and never will be negotiations.
The demands by America will fail for simple reason that America is crazy dictator, the only reason for this meeting is so America can generate propaganda and try to impose oil blockade on Iran.
Let me put this as nicely as I can.

It would be better for the world to have Iran a foot deep in atomic ash than it would be for us to allow the current regime in Teheran to obtain a functioning atomic weapon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qom, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Muslim Clerics Meet in Iran to Counter Extremists Nov 24 Onelawforall 2
Muslim-Catholic dialogue on Iranian weapons foc... Oct '14 fileofact 1
Temptation of Wishful Thinking on Iran Jun '14 Kar 1
Iran unveils statistics of citizens married to ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stef 1
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran 'recruiting Afghans' to fight in Syria (May '14) May '14 Peace for all 2
Human rights: Iranian regime executes 70 in 20 ... (May '14) May '14 Tas 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 4:50 am PST