Iran's nuclear aggression

Iran's nuclear aggression

There are 342 comments on the The Washington Post story from Jan 13, 2012, titled Iran's nuclear aggression. In it, The Washington Post reports that:

The perennial conflict between Iran and the West has entered a dangerous new phase, with tensions rising in the Persian Gulf since Iran has threatened retaliation for last week's assassination of a chemical engineer linked to the Islamic Republic's nuclear program.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Washington Post.

First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#350 Jan 31, 2012
down with war mongers wrote:
<quoted text>No I am a person who likes the truth not lies and propaganda designed to further the goal of a few war monger countries who are controlled by the same people hiding behind a curtin.
No, you like the other kind of propaganda. The Anti-American, conspiracies all over the place kind. You're lost son!

Alphen Aan Den Rijn, Netherlands

#353 Feb 2, 2012
Cool story bro

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qom, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iranian Propagandists in Kosovo (Mar '15) May '15 MKDWOG 4
News An ancient imam at the center of Iran nuclear deal Apr '15 Polaris 1
News Muslim Clerics Meet in Iran to Counter Extremists (Nov '14) Nov '14 Onelawforall 2
News Muslim-Catholic dialogue on Iranian weapons foc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 fileofact 1
News Temptation of Wishful Thinking on Iran (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kar 1
News Iran unveils statistics of citizens married to ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stef 1
News Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
More from around the web