Russia warns against Iran strike

Russia warns against Iran strike

There are 16 comments on the BBC News story from Jan 18, 2012, titled Russia warns against Iran strike. In it, BBC News reports that:

The Iranian nuclear site at Fordo - seen here in a 2009 satellite image - is now producing uranium enriched to 20% Sergei Lavrov said an attack would lead to "large flows" of refugees from Iran and would "fan the flames" of sectarian tension in the Middle East.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at BBC News.

Crazy

Mooresville, IN

#1 Jan 18, 2012
Russia and China are ready to blast anyone who intervenes in Iran or Syria now!
William

Buffalo, NY

#2 Jan 18, 2012
Crazy wrote:
Russia and China are ready to blast anyone who intervenes in Iran or Syria now!
No their not
World Opinion

Lethbridge, Canada

#3 Jan 19, 2012
One wonders why America "Land of the Free" isn't free thanks to the "Patriot Act" strange name for a Police State.....WAKE UP AMERICA FEMMA IS BUSY BUILDING CONCENTRATION CAMPS JUST FOR THE AMERICAN PUBLIC CHECK IT OUT AND WAKE UP AMERICA YOUR NO LONGER FREE....
Old Jew

San Francisco, CA

#4 Jan 19, 2012
America listens to only one country, Israel. Get it, protecting Israel is like protecting America.
Crazy

Mooresville, IN

#5 Jan 19, 2012
World Opinion wrote:
One wonders why America "Land of the Free" isn't free thanks to the "Patriot Act" strange name for a Police State.....WAKE UP AMERICA FEMMA IS BUSY BUILDING CONCENTRATION CAMPS JUST FOR THE AMERICAN PUBLIC CHECK IT OUT AND WAKE UP AMERICA YOUR NO LONGER FREE....
What are you talking about?
USA

Mooresville, IN

#6 Jan 20, 2012
Old Jew wrote:
America listens to only one country, Israel. Get it, protecting Israel is like protecting America.
Obama doesn't listen to anybody, except his Muslem brothers!
ONLY A FOOL WOULD TRY

Brooklyn, NY

#7 Jan 20, 2012
Number 1: a Large number of High ranking Iranian women goverment officals are married to very power high ranking KGB and China Special Operations Forces of the PLA- agents. an Attack by the Zionist That would kill any of there wifes and childern In Iran?.!LOL!- Well you can Bet On this for fact and For sure!

That the Foolish Stubborn Zionist state of Israel Will 100% be Wiped off the face of the Earth for good as you know it!.

Something that the Rightwing kkk Tea party Treasonist here in America would Truly love to see.
along with the Post w.w.2 capo Zionist who don't Want peace just the Good jews.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#8 Jan 20, 2012
Crazy wrote:
Russia and China are ready to blast anyone who intervenes in Iran or Syria now!
REady, maybe. Able to, unlikely.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#9 Jan 20, 2012
World Opinion wrote:
One wonders why America "Land of the Free" isn't free thanks to the "Patriot Act" strange name for a Police State.....WAKE UP AMERICA FEMMA IS BUSY BUILDING CONCENTRATION CAMPS JUST FOR THE AMERICAN PUBLIC CHECK IT OUT AND WAKE UP AMERICA YOUR NO LONGER FREE....
Yeah, about that Patriot Act. We have it because we were attacked on our own soil. And if we actually WERE building concentration camps, don’t worry. They’ll be for people we consider dangerous, not Canadians. At any rate, we won’t let anything happen to our neighbor to the north. You’re safe here with us.
As for our being a police state; have you seen a lot of soldiers walking our streets with automatic weapons? Nope! We live fairly comfortably down here. Come down for a visit sometime. Maybe we can assuage some of your fears.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#10 Jan 20, 2012
ONLY A FOOL WOULD TRY wrote:
Number 1: a Large number of High ranking Iranian women goverment officals are married to very power high ranking KGB and China Special Operations Forces of the PLA- agents. an Attack by the Zionist That would kill any of there wifes and childern In Iran?.!LOL!- Well you can Bet On this for fact and For sure!
That the Foolish Stubborn Zionist state of Israel Will 100% be Wiped off the face of the Earth for good as you know it!.
Something that the Rightwing kkk Tea party Treasonist here in America would Truly love to see.
along with the Post w.w.2 capo Zionist who don't Want peace just the Good jews.
Man! I don’t mean to be rude, but you should get someone to help you write your posts. I can’t figure out what you’re trying to say. I gleaned that you don’t like Israel, but that’s about all I could decipher. If you have some valid points, I don’t know if anyone can figure them out.
Crazy

Mooresville, IN

#11 Jan 20, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>REady, maybe. Able to, unlikely.
Nukes level the playing field. Everybody loses. Nobody wins.

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#12 Jan 20, 2012
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text> Nukes level the playing field. Everybody loses. Nobody wins.
Only if both sides have them and they are functioning.
Crazy

Mooresville, IN

#13 Jan 20, 2012
Terry Buckeye wrote:
<quoted text>Only if both sides have them and they are functioning.
But you'll never know that until it hits you, and then you'll never know what hit you.
Fredy

Miami, FL

#14 Jan 21, 2012
Crazy wrote:
Russia and China are ready to blast anyone who intervenes in Iran or Syria now!
The russians REAAALYYYY :)!!!

The chiniese, who then will buy the cheap crap after the blast amerca?

Since: Dec 11

Fort Worth, TX

#15 Jan 21, 2012
Crazy wrote:
<quoted text> But you'll never know that until it hits you, and then you'll never know what hit you.
In that case, I won't worry my self over it.
Crazy

Mooresville, IN

#16 Jan 21, 2012
Fredy wrote:
<quoted text>
The russians REAAALYYYY :)!!!
The chiniese, who then will buy the cheap crap after the blast amerca?
The Martians? I doubt that anyone will be left here on Earth to make or buy it. Those Nukes can be nasty!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qom, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iranian Propagandists in Kosovo (Mar '15) May '15 MKDWOG 4
News An ancient imam at the center of Iran nuclear deal (Apr '15) Apr '15 Polaris 1
News Muslim Clerics Meet in Iran to Counter Extremists (Nov '14) Nov '14 Onelawforall 2
News Muslim-Catholic dialogue on Iranian weapons foc... (Oct '14) Oct '14 fileofact 1
News Temptation of Wishful Thinking on Iran (Jun '14) Jun '14 Kar 1
News Iran unveils statistics of citizens married to ... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stef 1
News Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
More from around the web