Iran Vendors Protest Move to Collect ...

Iran Vendors Protest Move to Collect a Sales Tax

There are 1 comment on the The Gadsden Times story from Oct 11, 2008, titled Iran Vendors Protest Move to Collect a Sales Tax. In it, The Gadsden Times reports that:

Merchants in traditional bazaars in several large cities closed their shops this week to protest a decision by President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad to enforce the nation's first ever sales tax.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Gadsden Times.

Mark

Germany

#1 Oct 14, 2008
It is clear that taxes must be. Every normal country has taxes. Countries are founded on taxes. Did these people not pay taxes till now?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qazvin, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iranian women present in every facet of life: d... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tom Bola 2
News Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy (Aug '13) Aug '13 mike 2
News Iranian citizen committed an act of self-immola... (Jul '13) Jul '13 El ameen 1
News Iranian President Ahmadinejad unhurt after heli... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Sohrab 8
News Iran, Russia mulling cooperation in electric tr... (Dec '12) Dec '12 SHIRO 1
News Eight Baloch Political Prisoners in Iran Face I... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Karol 3
News Iran: 5 executed in public (May '11) Jun '11 reza june 72
More from around the web