Relatives of passengers on board Iran...

Relatives of passengers on board Iran's airplane mourn at crash site

There are 1 comment on the People's Daily Online story from Jul 19, 2009, titled Relatives of passengers on board Iran's airplane mourn at crash site. In it, People's Daily Online reports that:

Relatives of passengers on board the crashed Tupolev Caspian airplane mourn at the crash site in Qazvin, northwestern Iran, July 16, 2009.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at People's Daily Online.

Ali Khan

Hoorn, Netherlands

#1 Jul 25, 2009
Ali Khan/TurboAnalysis
The Violation: Ali Khan, owner of TurboAnalysis, of Phoenix, Arizona, conspired to export aircraft components to Iran without the required licenses.
The Penalty: On July 30, 2007, Ali Khan was sentenced to five yearsÂ’ probation, 300 hours of community service,$1,400,000 in forfeiture, and $100,000 in criminal fines. Khan also agreed to pay an administrative penalty of $110,000.
http://www.bis.doc.gov/complianceandenforceme...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qazvin, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iranian women present in every facet of life: d... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tom Bola 2
News Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy (Aug '13) Aug '13 mike 2
News Iranian citizen committed an act of self-immola... (Jul '13) Jul '13 El ameen 1
News Iranian President Ahmadinejad unhurt after heli... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Sohrab 8
News Iran, Russia mulling cooperation in electric tr... (Dec '12) Dec '12 SHIRO 1
News Eight Baloch Political Prisoners in Iran Face I... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Karol 3
News Iran: 5 executed in public (May '11) Jun '11 reza june 72
More from around the web