168 killed in Iranian plane crash after fire

Aug 29, 2009 Full story: Canada.com

A Tupolev aircraft crashed in Iran on Wednesday on its way to Armenia after catching fire in mid-air and ploughing into farmland, killing all 168 people on board just 16 minutes after take-off. In the worst crash in Iran for six years, the Russian-built Caspian Airlines plane left only scattered bits of incinerated metal and fragments of the bodies ...

Full Story
Spr

Lausanne, Switzerland

#1 Aug 29, 2009
poor Iranian people, terrible tragedy. The result of sanctions. Policy of west countries -it means usa because the rest of its ,,allies,, are nothing more only involuntary sideckickers is really big, unacceptable crime against humanity.
wwman uk

Shrewsbury, UK

#2 Aug 30, 2009
Spr wrote:
poor Iranian people, terrible tragedy. The result of sanctions. Policy of west countries -it means usa because the rest of its ,,allies,, are nothing more only involuntary sideckickers is really big, unacceptable crime against humanity.
Respects to the Irainian families. You are a nut if the authorities are stupid enough to buy russian aircraft the blame lies with them and the lazy wogs that maintain that aircraft. The death toll will only get worse wait till they fire up that nice new reactor they bought from the russians!! And acording to you nuttyslack its all the wests fault!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Qazvin, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iranian women present in every facet of life: d... (Nov '13) Nov '13 Tom Bola 2
Iranian Councilor Banned For Being Sexy (Aug '13) Aug '13 mike 2
Iranian citizen committed an act of self-immola... (Jul '13) Jul '13 El ameen 1
Iranian President Ahmadinejad unhurt after heli... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Sohrab 8
Iran, Russia mulling cooperation in electric tr... (Dec '12) Dec '12 SHIRO 1
Eight Baloch Political Prisoners in Iran Face I... (Sep '12) Sep '12 Karol 3
Iran: 5 executed in public (May '11) Jun '11 reza june 72
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 7:55 am PST