Persian Academy Inefficient

Aug 28, 2007 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Iran Daily

“For example, five years after the SMS technology was introduced in Iran, the academy came up with the equivalent of 'Payamak' for it. This shows we are lagging behind”

Faculty member of Mashhad's Ferdowsi University said that Persian Language and Literature Academy is lagging behind in meeting the needs of the society. via Iran Daily

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
deAiryan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2007

islam took over as the first prioriyY! remember in time of revelution those mullahs who kept screeming islam is in danger ! and the ex-secretary of petrolium wrote an article and said
what is in danger is persian entity not islam and he was right ! i give mullahs this thast they kept the enemies out of iranian hartland but on cultural level they have made real disasterous decisions, some of them are real hashemites ARABI
boys and resent any Iranian national heritage i hope the rest will find out about thier mistakes and treasure thier persian language thaqt is the greatest thing that they have as an afghan i know how precious that language is.
deAiryan

Wellston, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 11, 2007

Satan in Hell wrote:
The world will see how backwards these fools are when they get blasted... it's coming.
They are about to get blasted back into the stone age.
I hope that either Bush does it or the Israelis do. The Israelis will have to hit much harder and use nukes, as they do not have the humongous armed forces that the USA does.
I only wish that the USA had the cojones to nuke them.
you piss boy ! i bet you are a jew !" we bomb "
you can,t do shit if you could you would ! you are big shot wlth arabs poor devils son of that goat herder abraham, do you know there is a story about him in persian books pimping his own wife
wwhen his bunch were moving from basra area of irag to jewhole, we have couple of good stories about you jewy in our national epic shahnameh
a study of the jew something like merchant of venice penned by shakespiere. piss off boy.!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mashhad, Iran Discussions

Search the Mashhad, Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
How i got rich Jun 25 Alhaji gandor 1
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr paulo 4
Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... Mar '14 MOMIN ANSARI 1
U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
Iran: 19 executions in one week, including Jan '14 Gary 1
Iran set to choose new president (Jun '13) Aug '13 w wman uk 5
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••