Iran orders amputation of candy shop thief's hand

Oct 16, 2010 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: KVAL - News - National & World News

An Iranian judge has ordered the amputation of the hand of a man who confessed to robbing a candy shop, local media reported Saturday.

Comments
1 - 13 of 13 Comments Last updated Oct 18, 2010
Deo Vindice

Sacramento, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

1

1

1

WAY TO GO !

One good thing about islamic laws, they don't mess around.

They don't cater to political correctness, feminism, homosexuality of anything that American liberals cherish.

They don't ask the Hussein Obama, Hillary, or Boxerface for recommendations.
They don't consult the ACLU or any other pro-crime
orgnization.

Arrest, trial, sentencing.
All within one week.
No appeals, no clemmency.
In this respect, Ahmadinijad has the vote of every American patriots.

“bless the USA”

Since: Apr 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Oct 16, 2010
 
Deo Vindice wrote:
WAY TO GO !
One good thing about islamic laws, they don't mess around.
They don't cater to political correctness, feminism, homosexuality of anything that American liberals cherish.
They don't ask the Hussein Obama, Hillary, or Boxerface for recommendations.
They don't consult the ACLU or any other pro-crime
orgnization.
Arrest, trial, sentencing.
All within one week.
No appeals, no clemmency.
In this respect, Ahmadinijad has the vote of every American patriots.
Did you forget here in the USA we used to do that? Salem? The west, law west of the Pecos and all? The KKK in the old South? Someone may be knocking on your door...

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Oct 16, 2010
 
It does hurt Iran's international image.

“I'm not nuts. Just different”

Since: Mar 08

Cheswold, Delaware.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Oct 16, 2010
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Yet another good reason Iran should not have nukes.

If they take the hand of a thief what will they do to an entire country they believe is evil?

Nothing but a bunch of psychotic barbarians.
hmm

Weymouth, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Oct 17, 2010
 
Vegan_Craig wrote:
It does hurt Iran's international image.
don't like what you said. typical americn comment.....but it was funny
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Oct 17, 2010
 
yer make them eat with there ass wiping sh*tty
(left) hand savages
7450 woot

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Oct 17, 2010
 
What a dumb and typical thing to do!
Now they have a one handed person unable to work (do they care about things like that over there?); maybe he will decide to be a suicide bomber or a begger or just go somewhere and die?
What does a one handed islamist do?

“I'm not nuts. Just different”

Since: Mar 08

Cheswold, Delaware.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Oct 17, 2010
 
7450 woot wrote:
What a dumb and typical thing to do!
Now they have a one handed person unable to work (do they care about things like that over there?); maybe he will decide to be a suicide bomber or a begger or just go somewhere and die?
What does a one handed islamist do?
Walk around with a dirty ass.
7450 woot

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Oct 17, 2010
 
BobbySomers wrote:
<quoted text>Walk around with a dirty ass.
Eeewww; that's true then?

Seriously what happens to the mutilated criminals over there?
Any Iranian out there to tell me please?
7450 woot

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Oct 17, 2010
 
hmm wrote:
<quoted text>
don't like what you said. typical americn comment.....but it was funny
you don't think mutilation hurts their international image and think it's funny as well!?

glad you live in islamo big brother country and not America!

“I'm not nuts. Just different”

Since: Mar 08

Cheswold, Delaware.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Oct 17, 2010
 
7450 woot wrote:
<quoted text>
Eeewww; that's true then?
Seriously what happens to the mutilated criminals over there?
Any Iranian out there to tell me please?
LOL
Don't put too much credence in my dumb joke.
I don't know if it's true or not.
Anonymous

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Oct 18, 2010
 
7450 woot wrote:
What a dumb and typical thing to do!
Now they have a one handed person unable to work (do they care about things like that over there?); maybe he will decide to be a suicide bomber or a begger or just go somewhere and die?
What does a one handed islamist do?
i have one hand and manage fine
Sve

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Oct 18, 2010
 
it is very cruel punishment. They should not do such things. It is not normal.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mashhad, Iran Discussions

Search the Mashhad, Iran Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... Jul 15 NITiN 4
How i got rich Jun 25 Alhaji gandor 1
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr paulo 4
U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1
Iran set to choose new president (Jun '13) Aug '13 w wman uk 5
•••
•••