29 dead as plane catches fire in Iran: state TV

There are 9 comments on the Reuters story from Sep 1, 2006, titled 29 dead as plane catches fire in Iran: state TV. In it, Reuters reports that:

By Alireza RonaghiTEHRAN - An Iranian airliner caught fire after a tire burst on landing at an airport in the northeast of the country on Friday, killing 29 of the 148 people aboard, state television ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Reuters.

Marvin L Foushee

Chapel Hill, NC

#1 Sep 1, 2006
If Iran reports that 43 of the people on board were injured and the rest of the people on board were unharmed, then why is he-who-must-not-be-named reporting that 29 nine people on board died out of the 148 people on board.

If I remember the Book of Revelations correctly, Golden Gate Jerusalem had 29 walls in the now--Death Eater, time travel. And according to Aleister Crowley, 29 is the number of the High Priestess of Israel or the High Priestess of Egypt or the High Priestess of Iran, ect. You get my drift on the subject of 29, don't you?

But Aleister Crowley was a Jewish Tarot Card reader, and I am sure the The Death Eaters at Reuters are too. He who must not be named, you are not going to resurrect Jesus in Israel by criminally mistating the news.

Death to the Death Eaters!

TEHRAN (Reuters)- An Iranian airliner caught fire after a tire burst on landing at an airport in the northeast of the country on Friday, killing 29 of the 148 people aboard, state television said.

Earlier reports had suggested a death toll of 80.

Nourollah Rezai-Niaraki, head of Iran's civil aviation organization, told state TV that 43 people on board the plane had been injured but the rest escaped unharmed
Mustafa

Vancouver, WA

#2 Sep 1, 2006
Marvin L Foushee wrote:
If Iran reports that 43 of the people on board were injured and the rest of the people on board were unharmed, then why is he-who-must-not-be-named reporting that 29 nine people on board died out of the 148 people on board.
If I remember the Book of Revelations correctly, Golden Gate Jerusalem had 29 walls in the now--Death Eater, time travel. And according to Aleister Crowley, 29 is the number of the High Priestess of Israel or the High Priestess of Egypt or the High Priestess of Iran, ect. You get my drift on the subject of 29, don't you?
But Aleister Crowley was a Jewish Tarot Card reader, and I am sure the The Death Eaters at Reuters are too. He who must not be named, you are not going to resurrect Jesus in Israel by criminally mistating the news.
Death to the Death Eaters!
TEHRAN (Reuters)- An Iranian airliner caught fire after a tire burst on landing at an airport in the northeast of the country on Friday, killing 29 of the 148 people aboard, state television said.
Earlier reports had suggested a death toll of 80.
Nourollah Rezai-Niaraki, head of Iran's civil aviation organization, told state TV that 43 people on board the plane had been injured but the rest escaped unharmed
Crowley was one number off. He didn't understand the hebrew in the Tarot and the numbering system.
Just a word of caution.
tony

Minneapolis, MN

#5 Sep 1, 2006
god really needs to kill everyone and start over
Marvin L Foushee

Chapel Hill, NC

#7 Sep 1, 2006
Why does not the U.N. destroy the Death Eaters in North Carolina and in Chapel Hill? Is not that their mission to destroy evil and terrorists everywhere terror and evil occurs. A brain resurrected into fleece and snow is no longer doing evil. Is not that what the U.N. is all about--doing away with evil?
Syria President Bashar Al Assad, whose country is widely believed to funnel arms to the Lebanese Shiite group, vowed to help implement UN Security Council Resolution 1701, he said.
"The president committed to me that Syria shall take all necessary measures to implement in full paragraph 15 of Resolution 1701,[which] deals with the arms embargo and rearmament" of Hezbollah, Annan told reporters.
He said that the Syrian leader had undertaken in their meeting to help secure the border with Lebanon by increasing the number of guards deployed there and by establishing liaison mechanisms with the Lebanese army and border police.
Syria would also establish, where possible, joint border patrols and control points with Lebanese authorities, while Assad had agreed to international personnel providing technical assistance to the Lebanese.
Marvin L Foushee

Chapel Hill, NC

#8 Sep 1, 2006
Did you know that there are 500 Death Eaters on MySpace. Where do you put all their brainstems to do basic medical research? I bet Dr. Carter would have a big smile on his face when he took at least two of them into his animal research lab to do Nazi experiments on them!

Give a big hand to Dr Carter for finding the beginning of life in the Sudan.
Marvin L Foushee

Chapel Hill, NC

#9 Sep 1, 2006
Early Childhood Adv wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you such a hater? It is good news that not that many people died...were you hoping the same for those who died here?
Why is it the concern of the FBI who I hate? I hate dishonest reporters and CIA jerkoffs. Or should I say, he-who-must-not-be-mentioned jerkoffs. Doesn't that sound saner and more suburban? Why I bet that David Letter will want to shag me if I am that civilized when I appear on his show.

Get a life blowing up CIA operations at the Indian Reservations in Arizona, FBI jerkoff! Craps, you lose!
Marvin L Foushee

Chapel Hill, NC

#11 Sep 5, 2006
<quoted text>
Are you including yourself in that? The UN should kill...what happened with the food money?
If peace on earth is the goal of the United Nations, they they should all go up to heaven and and care for the animals in one of the planet kingdoms there, while the peacemakers magicians of God establish peace and stability on earth--goodwill towards men and women, and goodwill to the pygmies in Burundi, one of God's Greatest Kingdom here on Earth!

The members of the U.N. here in the United States all want to be surburban American monkeys and worship the mighty dollar and worship King George Washington Bush, who is their most gracious Lord of charming evil Host.

If you are a magician's son, why don't you feed the fish and the bread loaves to the crocodiles who are hungry in the Nile?
Kirmanshah

AOL

#13 Sep 5, 2006
Marvin L Foushee wrote:
<quoted text>
If peace on earth is the goal of the United Nations, they they should all go up to heaven and and care for the animals in one of the planet kingdoms there, while the peacemakers magicians of God establish peace and stability on earth--goodwill towards men and women, and goodwill to the pygmies in Burundi, one of God's Greatest Kingdom here on Earth!
The members of the U.N. here in the United States all want to be surburban American monkeys and worship the mighty dollar and worship King George Washington Bush, who is their most gracious Lord of charming evil Host.
If you are a magician's son, why don't you feed the fish and the bread loaves to the crocodiles who are hungry in the Nile?
Iran will stop enrichmam ,if American stop buying Victria Secret for their lanjere

Kirmanshah

AOL

#15 Sep 5, 2006
<quoted text>
Sounds good to me...I am not into Victoria Secret because it isn't a secret...I prefer sleeping bags...when was the last time you bought some for your spouse? Hello!!!
Some smogler did promissed me a whole wardrobe of VIctoria secret,
He took the money cold cash and send me one a cubic yard of Pakistani lanjere secret,mH GIRL FRIEND filing for seperation ,life is ruined,and I blame on Uranium Enrichment things,Yes I do

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mashhad, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex vedios and pics. (Dec '08) Sep '14 chandu 41
News Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... (Mar '14) Jul '14 NITiN 4
How i got rich (Jun '14) Jun '14 Alhaji gandor 1
News Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
News U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
News Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1
More from around the web