Iran's Khamenei: West should arm rebels, not bomb Libya

There are 3 comments on the Jerusalem Post story from Mar 21, 2011, titled Iran's Khamenei: West should arm rebels, not bomb Libya. In it, Jerusalem Post reports that:

Iranian leader says US wants "foothold" in oil-rich country; rejects Obama's claim that Iran opposition same as ME pro-democracy masses.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Jerusalem Post.

Geo

Schipkau, Germany

#1 Mar 22, 2011
west should detache. No bombing and no arming. Clearly that these ,, insurgents,, are probably armed by west in this case west=usa, britain and france=obama, clintons,gates, cameron, sarkozy in the fight of conquering of all possible oil wells for provate oil companies. And they have very deepy in a..s all civilians, all insurgents. They want destroy the country and then install there involuntary, puppetic regimes just like it was done in Iraq and in Afghanistan ( corrupt criminals who sold the whole country in Iraq and corrupt drug dealer in Afghanistan. Are Afghans and Iraqis happy now?).
By the way these people from Lybia had no poverty during rules of this terrible ,,dictator,,-kaddhafi. It was no mess there, it was no poverty. It is no second Iraq od Afghanistan where people are murdered by global war criminals from usa and nato or die from hunger or commone diseases.
Flee Bagger

Lithia, FL

#2 Mar 22, 2011
-
Gadhafi the new Bin Laden anyone?
-
Obama started his War with Libya, the same like Bill Clinton started his War with Iraq...
-
&fe ature=related
-
Osama Bin Laden was made in the USA...(by Bill Clinton)
-
The War Mongering Sickness and Poison of Unconscious Progressive Liberalism
-
Florida
>
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#3 Mar 24, 2011
But, peace for all is still the best thing for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mashhad, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex vedios and pics. (Dec '08) Sep '14 chandu 41
News Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... (Mar '14) Jul '14 NITiN 4
How i got rich (Jun '14) Jun '14 Alhaji gandor 1
News Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
News U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
News Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1
More from around the web