Iranians in exile demonstrate in support of protests in Iran

Feb 19, 2011 Full story: Payvand News of Iran 22

Source: Radio Zamaneh Several Iranian councils and associations based outside Iran have organized solidarity gatherings to take place today and tomorrow in support of the people's protests in Iran.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
you the people

Toronto, Canada

#1 Feb 20, 2011
SHIRO

New York, NY

#2 Feb 20, 2011
Iranian in Exile are none Iranian ( except ALISHIR).They better keep quite or shove it.
ALISHIR is fed up with this modeling and fashon advertisers...Exile women of Eghan : No matter how much make up , and how short is your mini skirt, I will not mery you..... bro gom shau.

Ajab adamha y bi terbit ezitan der amaad...
Comment

Rochester, UK

#3 Feb 20, 2011
SHIRO wrote:
Iranian in Exile are none Iranian
they are more iranian than you traitor 'shiro'..you love the murder of the innocents by the crazy ahmadinejad but true iranians would stand up to his evil ways. You love the oppression of women? Yes? you lazy tike ..you use women as your slaves. no doubt your time will come when the mad maniac is finished.
SHIRO wrote:
better keep quite or shove it.
what will you do?.. go for violence?'the true iranians want freedom, we'd better kill them' you sick cretin.

SHIRO wrote:
fed up with this modeling and fashon advertisers...Exile women of Eghan : No matter how much make up , and how short is your mini skirt, I will not mery you.....
you will not marry them ...hahaha ..they are oh so happy about that because you and your like are the last people they would care to marry. Who would want to marry a bigotted moron who supports a murdering leader?
Cretin shiro!
SHIRO

New York, NY

#4 Feb 20, 2011
Your emotionally loaded COMMENT. is here by rejected. Alishirkhan take no comments, comment not unless it is in prize of Ahmadinizhad.temam bi raut..
Comment

Rochester, UK

#5 Feb 20, 2011
your lack of emotion is all too clear ... supporters of Ahmadinejad must be lovers of oppression, murder, beatings and rape of innocents. You are a top traitor to the true iranian people. How sad you are ...'they want freedom they must die' Ahmadinejads (and your) motto!
Cretin!
SHIRO wrote:
Your emotionally loaded COMMENT. is here by rejected. Alishirkhan take no comments, comment not unless it is in prize of Ahmadinizhad.temam bi raut..
Tom

Neuhausen, Germany

#6 Feb 21, 2011
Comment wrote:
your lack of emotion is all too clear ... supporters of Ahmadinejad must be lovers of oppression, murder, beatings and rape of innocents. You are a top traitor to the true iranian people. How sad you are ...'they want freedom they must die' Ahmadinejads (and your) motto!
Cretin!
<quoted text>
You are complet idiot. Firstly Iranian president just this dr engineer has NOTHING to do with secret police, beating or raping of innocent people or criminals. He as president is good president, one of the best Iranian presidents. And term of office of this president takes only maximal 8 years. He rules already almost 6 years.
It is such basic ground in Iran that there are another people who are responsible for these things what you have writte and they are dependent on Supreme Leader and his closest Cooperators who rule there constantly.
Comment

Rochester, UK

#7 Feb 21, 2011
another fool who lives in the safety of the free west whilst singing the praises of the maniac leadership oif iran. you love it, go live there. take your begging bowl and enjoy the damaged and corrupt society of iran. created with the use of oppression, murder, rape and beatings. ahmadinejad must stand up for the citizens and not preside over their sadness. he stole the last election. he postures with aggression and vitriol. his racist attitudes are endemic amongst the leadership. keep demonstrating brave iranians ...rid your country of these enemies of freedom and enemies of iran..
Tom wrote:
<quoted text>
You are complet idiot. Firstly Iranian president just this dr engineer has NOTHING to do with secret police, beating or raping of innocent people or criminals. He as president is good president, one of the best Iranian presidents. And term of office of this president takes only maximal 8 years. He rules already almost 6 years.
It is such basic ground in Iran that there are another people who are responsible for these things what you have writte and they are dependent on Supreme Leader and his closest Cooperators who rule there constantly.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#8 Mar 8, 2011
I think that Comment loves any such teeny weeny and also insignificant gathering.
Comment

Rochester, UK

#9 Mar 8, 2011
Who would want to demonstrate in a country which beats and murders demonstraors for the heinous crime of wanting freedom?

It is very significant that despite the violence used by the government thugs to attack demonstrators people are still willing to take the chance.
They must hate Ahmadinejad and the mental mullahs sooo much.

What is a lover of the violent ways of Ahmadinejad doing cowering in the west?
Get ye hence un interesting!
Interesting wrote:
I think that Comment loves any such teeny weeny and also insignificant gathering.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#10 Mar 8, 2011
Comment is contradicting self. One time he says that they demonstrate. Other times he says who wants to demonstrate.

I say, that Persianas may be demonstrating their incomparable beauty on planet earth.
Comment

Rochester, UK

#11 Mar 8, 2011
You are sooo thich i will explain for you.
The people do not demonstrate in numbers through fear of being beaten or murdered by Ahmadinejads thugs. Those that did come out were even prepared to risk their lives for freedom! haha is that easy enough for you!
Un interesting the biggest baby low life on the net!
Interesting wrote:
Comment is contradicting self. One time he says that they demonstrate. Other times he says who wants to demonstrate.
I say, that Persianas may be demonstrating their incomparable beauty on planet earth.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#12 Mar 8, 2011
Only a poet he can attack
Comment is now going crack
Cannot help you,let you loose
Allready lost,it was your choose

Many a tears have to fall
For the Comment,none at all
None at all and that you see
Persiana sweet so tells to me
Comment

Rochester, UK

#13 Mar 8, 2011
Where is the poet? I dont see one. But I do see a cretinous baby.
Uninteresting, the baby of the nursery ..did ooo write a lickel nursery rhyme ...aahhhh didums! haha
Interesting wrote:
Only a poet he can attack
Comment is now going crack
Cannot help you,let you loose
Allready lost,it was your choose
Many a tears have to fall
For the Comment,none at all
None at all and that you see
Persiana sweet so tells to me
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#14 Mar 8, 2011
Don't you just talk for a while
Other than storied false exile
Made up,false,that's just you are
Persiana says with each eye star
Comment

Rochester, UK

#15 Mar 9, 2011
Little miss muffett un interesting, supporter of oppression in his own neck of the woods but runs (with begging bowl) to the west for safety.
Dont worry we will look after you ...we care for people with special needs.
Ask teacher for help with thinking skills ..haha
Imbecile un interesting ...the thickest baby on the net!
Interesting wrote:
Don't you just talk for a while
Other than storied false exile
Made up,false,that's just you are
Persiana says with each eye star
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#16 Mar 9, 2011
Donkey brain Comment has become specific in railing a poet instead of talking or discussing sense in the forum. What a looser he is:

Comment favours who promote the drugs
Interesting loves Persianas and rugs
This forum that Comment must leave
Him, no one here does believe

Comment here is that silly donkey
That is said by donkey and monkey
Hated and he's kicked by all
In the gutter, he had his fall

He bleeds of cocroah bitten
And he rots of pests so smitten
Comment, yes , you must ignore
Getting more silly by day, more

Many a teard have to fall
Comment just won't learn at all
Donkey brain award he won
Looser comment is on run
Comment

Rochester, UK

#17 Mar 9, 2011
There are millions of iranians in exile forced away by the violence of the current regime. The vast majority of those who stayed are waiting for the lunatic leaders to stand down. However, there are many traitors who stayed to support the crazy bigotted leadership, presumably basket cases and freaks, who have betrayed their own people in their lust for violence.
Their crimes will not be forgotten.
Interesting

Calgary, Canada

#18 Mar 9, 2011
I go to Iran for pretty Persiana reasons. Comment's comments criticizing a poet do not make sense.What can you expect out of donkey brain comment.
Comment

Rochester, UK

#19 Mar 10, 2011
Interesting wrote:
I go to Iran for pretty Persiana reasons. Comment's comments criticizing a poet do not make sense.What can you expect out of donkey brain comment.
My comments do not make sense to a moronic cretin with only one brain cell . So clearly my comments make no sense to you.
You continue to embarass muslims everywhere with your inane drivel.
Bol

Tczew, Poland

#20 Mar 11, 2011
It must be explained who are these people. They are offsprings of regime of Pahlawi and his lackeys, lackeys of global war criminals from usa, britain and clearly that they would ruin the whole country if they would gain power there. Let God have mercy on Iran and Iranians.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mashhad, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex vedios and pics. (Dec '08) Sep 25 chandu 41
Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... (Mar '14) Jul '14 NITiN 4
How i got rich Jun '14 Alhaji gandor 1
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1

Mashhad, Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE