Iran Training Iraqi Hit Squads To Assassinate US, Iraqi Troops

Aug 15, 2008 | Posted by: Iria | Full story: www.huffingtonpost.com

Iraqi Shiite assassination teams are being trained in at least four locations in Iran by Tehran's elite Quds force and Lebanese Hezbollah and are planning to return to Iraq in the next few months to kill specific Iraqi officials as well as U.S. and Iraqi troops, according to intelligence gleaned from captured militia fighters and other sources in Iraq.
Comments
41 - 55 of 55 Comments Last updated Aug 20, 2008
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Farhad Abdolian wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one! We have had this problem for quiet a while I am afraid.
Your yet to tell me what the problem is, all I here from you is blar blar blar the government is $hit.

Since: Aug 08

All nice cities in the world

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

pjam2825 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your yet to tell me what the problem is, all I here from you is blar blar blar the government is $hit.
Oh dear, you are something special.

Have you ever lived in Iran? Because if you did, you would not be so arrogantly stupid about "what the problem is".

You didn't answer to the question, are you Lebanese?

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

pjam2825 wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking of Operation Ramadan?
Early July 1982
It is the only battle that bears any resemblance to your description
The offensive to capture the Khorramshar-Baghdad road?
Why do you fail to mention that this is when Saddam first ordered the use of chemical weapons?
How were the Iranian generals to anticipate that?
With out this criminal action the Iranians who had successfully captured the road would of held it and eventually won Iraq.
-----
Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini was reported to be considering negotiations after the failure of the Ramadan offensive, but his associates dissuaded him from pursuing the idea.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Ramada...
You are so cull of hot air,

Yes, I am talking about the operation Ramadan, the successful operation that cost over 10 000 Iranians lives for the sake of the bastard sick head Khomeini who thought that the Arabs would give a shit about his ideas.

And what the hell are you talking about? Iraq did not use chemical weapons until late 1984, is this one of your BS excuses for the failure IRI leadership?

Khomeini was FOR negotiations? Whoa, that must have been something, you know PJ,

If Khomeini was not that stupid, Iran would have received billions of dollars from Saudi Arabia to compensate for the war, but he (unlike what you make up here) was eager to free Karbala and pawed the way to free Quds, 8 years of disastrous war after Ramadan offensive was the direct result of "Farmande-ye Koll-e Qova" (the supreme leader of all forces).

Khomeini was not a man who would listen to anyone, the destruction of Montazeri's life because he questioned his massacare of political prisoners in 1988 was a proof of that.

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Farhad Abdolian wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh dear, you are something special.
Have you ever lived in Iran? Because if you did, you would not be so arrogantly stupid about "what the problem is".
You didn't answer to the question, are you Lebanese?
This is most frustrating, Who I am has no relevance to this thread you need to look at the rules of this forum.
To continually ask someoneís identity is against the rules as is posting phone numbers which you have done more than once, is also a violation.

It is clear your problem is rules and structure and here lies your problem with the Iranian government.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

So of all I said that is the only thing you pick up!

Ouch!

You are really a piece of work PJ, what happened to the question you had for me?

I don't give a rats ass what your ID is and I do not ask your phone number you nut case, I just ask you if you are a Lebanese Hezbollahi since your knowledge of Iran is mainly based on IRI propaganda and WiKiPedia :)

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Farhad Abdolian wrote:
So of all I said that is the only thing you pick up!
Ouch!
You are really a piece of work PJ, what happened to the question you had for me?
I don't give a rats ass what your ID is and I do not ask your phone number you nut case, I just ask you if you are a Lebanese Hezbollahi since your knowledge of Iran is mainly based on IRI propaganda and WiKiPedia :)
What you right sickens me, I find your thinking difficult to understand.
You are angered and are lashing out in a hysterical, blasphemous manner.
Let us work through your issues in a sensible peaceful way.
We can only start when you tell me what your issues are with the current government.

Do not use the horror of the imposed war to justify your sycophantic fantasies, mistakes were made as in all wars.

No-one new Saddam would go into Kuwait and be destroyed, if Iran had not taken the fight to Iraq than it was expected that Saddam would re-build his army and eventually destroy Iran as it stands if Iran had won Iraq their would not be the Americans on the border now.
How many will die today if America attacks? this is what Khomeini was trying to prevent.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Judged:

PJ,
You are really funny, when logic fails, fantasy comes in.
Did I clow your cover of being Lebanese Hezbollahi that finally got you mad? Because in my adult life, I have not see any Iranian outside Iran who is so arrogantly support the regime.
You see, your behavior is like the story Molavi wrote in his book. Kiro mibino kadu ro nemibini, you see the dick, but you don't see the pumpkin (if you are Iranian, you know the story, if you are Lebanese, then I am sure you can find the Arabic translation of it somewhere).
You are so ignorant of the reality of life in Iran that only a Lebanese Hezbollahi would say what you are saying, prove me wrong buddy :)
I bet in a few years, you will find out that Ahmadinejad is on the payrole of the CIA, just like Hafizollah Amin of Afganistan was, the man who created the conflict with the local religious leaders in Afghanistan to pave the way for the Soviet to invade and help the CIA destroy the soviet union (with the great help of your beloved Ayatollahs in Iran).
You know you dumbo, my issue with the government is it's sole existence, it's 29 years of crime against our people, the fact that it has killed 10s of thousands of innocent people including 3 of my best friends and one of my teachers.
My problem with this government is that it has made our country so poor that our women are being forced to prostitute to survive, that the country has over 5 million drug addicts, that the richest country in the region has over 30% of it's population living in poverty while they spend millions of dollars to people like Assad of Syria or Hakim of Iraq or other bastards.
You know PJ,
Your are so dumb when it comes to Iran history that it is a total waste to even discuss with you,

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2008

Farhad Abdolian wrote:
PJ,
You are really funny, when logic fails, fantasy comes in.
Did I clow your cover of being Lebanese Hezbollahi that finally got you mad? Because in my adult life, I have not see any Iranian outside Iran who is so arrogantly support the regime.
You see, your behavior is like the story Molavi wrote in his book. Kiro mibino kadu ro nemibini, you see the dick, but you don't see the pumpkin (if you are Iranian, you know the story, if you are Lebanese, then I am sure you can find the Arabic translation of it somewhere).
You are so ignorant of the reality of life in Iran that only a Lebanese Hezbollahi would say what you are saying, prove me wrong buddy :)
I bet in a few years, you will find out that Ahmadinejad is on the payrole of the CIA, just like Hafizollah Amin of Afganistan was, the man who created the conflict with the local religious leaders in Afghanistan to pave the way for the Soviet to invade and help the CIA destroy the soviet union (with the great help of your beloved Ayatollahs in Iran).
You know you dumbo, my issue with the government is it's sole existence, it's 29 years of crime against our people, the fact that it has killed 10s of thousands of innocent people including 3 of my best friends and one of my teachers.
My problem with this government is that it has made our country so poor that our women are being forced to prostitute to survive, that the country has over 5 million drug addicts, that the richest country in the region has over 30% of it's population living in poverty while they spend millions of dollars to people like Assad of Syria or Hakim of Iraq or other bastards.
You know PJ,
Your are so dumb when it comes to Iran history that it is a total waste to even discuss with you,
Again you talk without saying anything, now your on about some fifth column conspiracy, youíre truly a sick joke.

You clearly do not understand the economic threat Iran possess to the worlds ruling elites with itís development and political structure, what is the point of this fifth column you talk of? Any conspiracy there must be a motive.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

pjam2825 wrote:
<quoted text>
Again you talk without saying anything, now your on about some fifth column conspiracy, youíre truly a sick joke.
You clearly do not understand the economic threat Iran possess to the worlds ruling elites with itís development and political structure, what is the point of this fifth column you talk of? Any conspiracy there must be a motive.
PJ,
I am stopping this, you are too good to be true.

Bebinam hanuzam kadu ro nemibini otol khan :)
ARGG

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

b4its2late wrote:
We can blame Carter for this. Soon as those hostages were taken in 1979 Iran should have been leveled. I still cant believe he did nothing 30 yrs later.
Leveled? What exactly do you mean? An entire nation annihilated? For kidnapping? That's not even a capital offense here in the US. You're an idiot. Anyway, to even intimate the idea that a country should be murdered over some hostages who were on the ass-end of an American CIA coup in a soveriegn country (and freshly after a British supported coup which put THAT govt in power), is to reveal a simple truth. We should take people like you, put you all in one place, and threaten to level you if you so much as open your worthless mouths until you piss your pants and shit your britches, then let you out to return to your coward-ridden points of origin on foot.

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Farhad Abdolian wrote:
<quoted text>
PJ,
I am stopping this, you are too good to be true.
Bebinam hanuzam kadu ro nemibini otol khan :)
You are going to stop now you have laid out your issues.
Farhad Abdolian wrote:
PJ,
My problem with this government is that it has made our country so poor
What has made the country poor was the almost 40 years of the corrupt Shahís dictatorship. As soon as the people were given the chance to build wealth Saddam war was imposed starting not even one year after the revolution.
Further more a barrage of sanctions have been unjustly imposed on Iran, restricting access to materials and markets slowing Iranian development.
These external forces are the reason for any Iranian hardship yet you fail to mention one, why is that?
Farhad Abdolian wrote:
that our women are being forced to prostitute to survive,
I live in the wealthy sea side suburb of St Kilda prostitution is out of control. Have you got any answers to help with my community?

Sex in St Kilda: a recent history
http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/07/23/...

St Kilda residents, fed up with what they called the "open-air brothel" in which they were living, organised a rally to get their point across.

Residents complained of syringes and condoms littering letter boxes and gutters, faeces smeared across shop fronts, pimps on street corners and sex in their front yards.

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Farhad Abdolian wrote:
that the country has over 5 million drug addicts,
I say around 2 million drug addicts.
The Iranian government has encouraged and financed a vast expansion in the number of drug treatment centers to help users confront their addictions and to combat the spread of H.I.V., the virus that causes AIDS, through shared needles.

There are more then 600 centers that provide drug treatment across the country with help from government money. An additional 1,250 centers offer methadone, free needles and other services for addicts who are not ready to quit, including food and treatment for H.I.V. and other sexually transmitted infections.

Iranís government is trying to curb addictionís huge social costs, supporting drug treatment more than any other government in the Islamic world, according to the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime.

You should read this article;
West links drug war aid to Iranian nuclear impasse
http://www.iht.com/articles/ap/2008/06/24/afr...
Farhad Abdolian wrote:
that the richest country in the region has over 30% of it's population living in poverty while they spend millions of dollars to people like Assad of Syria
Iran has spent most of itís moneys on free education, free health care and building the infrastructure for an advancing society.

As for Syria and others who struggle against injustice, it would be a crime not to assist our brothers. The Western capitalist in their stagnate-decaying societies must learn to build win win relationships or risk becoming isolated in the new developed world.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Hei PJ Lobnani,
I told you, finitto, you can keep your job of kissing the ass of the mullahs of IRI, I am sure your paycheck will come handy,

And don't forget to look for the Arabic translation of Masnavi, I am sure you will find your pumpkin story very useful.

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Farhad Abdolian wrote:
Hei PJ Lobnani,
I told you, finitto, you can keep your job of kissing the ass of the mullahs of IRI, I am sure your paycheck will come handy,
And don't forget to look for the Arabic translation of Masnavi, I am sure you will find your pumpkin story very useful.
Sorry NOT Lebanese, but have visited the fine Lebanese restaurant Rumi in the heart of Melbourneís Lebanese community at 132 Lygon St Brunswick East 3057 VIC.
http://yourrestaurants.com.au/guide/rumi/

They have tasty pumpkin dish, it help you feel strong.
RetiredArmyNCO

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2008

Farhad Abdolian wrote:
<quoted text>
The so called satellite images that Bush's father and his criminal vice president Dick Cheney used as an proof of Saddam's danger to the oil rich Saudi Arabia were NON EXISTENCE. They just did not exist, just like the WMDs of Iraq in 2003, or the mobile chemical factories or the Saddam-Al-Qaida ties.
Christian Science Monitor wrote an excellent article about the images at:
In war, some facts less factual
http://www.csmonitor.com/2002/0906/p01s02-wos...
<quoted text>
I left Iran 24 years ago during the peak of Iran-Iraq war, after seeing the amazing extent of the lies of Khomeini's regime about victories in their fist 2 attacks against Iraq and seeing thousands of Iranian soldiers buddies floating in the water of the lake that Saddam had filled with gasoline which he put on fire when naive and innocent Iranian Basijis who were trying to fulfill the sick dream of Khomeini to free Karbala and pave the way to freedom of Jerusalem. I remember going from Ahvaz the day after hat operation seeing Iran's television talking about the amazing victories of the "soldiers of Islam" to Bandar Abbas seeing the horror images of the same kids floating on the water, burned, blown up and with laughing Iraqi soldiers poking at them.
The same story was repeated again and again in the next 5 years of the war, and it wasn't until I went to Sweden and the US that I heard the truth about how the Iraqis knew so much about movement of Iranians soldiers, and the locations where Iran was about to attack. It was the American satellite images that gave Saddam the winning card in that murderous game. People like Donald Rumsfeld and Colin Powel were personally involved in that operation paid supported by the Saudi Arabia's money and with the backing of the GCC countries.
I can not say anything about the view of the Iranians today, I have not been back since the day I left the country.
I know a lot of Ameicans who traveled to Iran lately. Iran like almost all dictatorships in the world is pretty safe for foreigner, as long as you do not travel to the Baluchistan (boarder with Pakistan) or the areas in the Iran/Iraq boarder. I bet you will have a great time in Iran since a large number of young Iranians speak English better than I do.
I still need to research the Iran / Iraq War from the political side. So you have no arguement from me on the politics of that issue.
But regardless of whether Iraq posed a immediate danger to Saudi Arabia, they did invade Kuwait, and they did occupy Saudi territory in Kafi. And as far as I can see it, the first War was a coalition of several countries, motivated to remove Iraq from Kuwait. I also remember a situation where the US did offer to help any Iraqis to would remove Saddam from power. I saw the aftermath when we were not allowed to assist.
I wish to express my empathy to you (as you seem to be someone that would not accept sympathy, as I would not) for your experiences in your homeland.
Your english, it is well written.
As a side question, the Quds Force, how long have they been in existence? And what are the political requirements (or religous if applicable), for one to be a member. And who does the leader of that organization report to? I have seen some information, but I feel something is missing.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mashhad, Iran Discussions

Search the Mashhad, Iran Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... Jul 15 NITiN 4
How i got rich Jun '14 Alhaji gandor 1
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr paulo 4
U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1
Iran set to choose new president (Jun '13) Aug '13 w wman uk 5
•••
•••