'No Let-Up' In Secret Iran Executions

May 26, 2011 Full story: Weekday Magazine - Azerbaijan

Silhouette of an executed prisoner in Qazvin, near Tehran, on May 26 A U.S.-based rights group says Iran has carried out more secret executions at a prison where the practice was criticized in a recent UN report.

Full Story
Tom

Calau, Germany

#1 May 26, 2011
Iranian officials. Evil cannot be defeated with evil. You must be merciful even for all these people who have more sinns, even for murderers or drug dealers. They can live for instance in prisone but people must not murder another people.
Just like our Lord has said when Jews wanted to kill a prostitute:,,let this one, who has no sin, throw the stone as first,,. And they went away, because there are no people without sin.

“Pardon my nosiness ”

Since: May 07

London, England

#2 May 26, 2011
Tom wrote:
Iranian officials. Evil cannot be defeated with evil. You must be merciful even for all these people who have more sinns, even for murderers or drug dealers. They can live for instance in prisone but people must not murder another people.
Just like our Lord has said when Jews wanted to kill a prostitute:,,let this one, who has no sin, throw the stone as first,,. And they went away, because there are no people without sin.
Is that the same for the likes of Hitler and Bin Laden?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mashhad, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex vedios and pics. (Dec '08) Sep 25 chandu 41
Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... (Mar '14) Jul '14 NITiN 4
How i got rich Jun '14 Alhaji gandor 1
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1

Mashhad, Iran People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE