Iran: Path "Paved" for Nuclear Cooperation

Full story: CBS News

Updated at 5:50 a.m. Eastern . Iran's president said Thursday that his country and the West are now cooperating on the nuclear issue on the international scene.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
B I G Mike 6ft4 255

Colombia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

Iran will get Nuclear Arms. They will be delivered aerially.
Common Sense

Totowa, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2009

LOL. You cannot trust anybody who denies the Holocaust. All Ahmedinejad wants to do is talk and delay, like he has done the past several years.

THE TIME IS NOW TO STRIKE IRAN

America has Jihad's crown jewel, Iran, surrounded by American troops on both sides in Iraq and Afghanistan. The time to take out Ahmedinejad's nuclear arsenal is now!

Earth cannot afford to wait until the Iranian madman perfects his delivery system and launches a nuclear Holocaust against Israel. Nor should America wait until it has drawn down troops in the region.

Go time is now! Let us citizens pray Obama has the will power to fundamentally cripple Jihad.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Mashhad, Iran Discussions

Search the Mashhad, Iran Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... Jul 15 NITiN 4
How i got rich Jun 25 Alhaji gandor 1
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr paulo 4
U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1
Iran set to choose new president (Jun '13) Aug '13 w wman uk 5
•••
•••