Study shows pine bark naturally reduc...

Study shows pine bark naturally reduces osteoarthritis knee pain

There are 5 comments on the EurekAlert! story from Dec 6, 2007, titled Study shows pine bark naturally reduces osteoarthritis knee pain. In it, EurekAlert! reports that:

Pycnogenol improved physical function by 52 percent Affecting more than 10 million Americans, Osteoarthritis of the knee is one of the five leading causes of disability among the elderly. via EurekAlert!

Join the discussion below, or Read more at EurekAlert!.

PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#1 Dec 6, 2007
YHYP!! FOREST VITALS,ANYONE....LONG LIVE ALL THE FOREST CREATURES,ANIMALS,SASQATCH,PLA NTS ,TREES,AND SUCH,TOO BOOT!!THE HILLBILLY FARMBOY HAS SPOKEN...
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#2 Dec 6, 2007
THANKYOUS--EUREKALERT... MERRY CHRISTMAS...
Truthhelpslife

UK

#3 Dec 6, 2007
Another study shows that by bull$hitting less and telling the truth,americans could take their heads out of their a$$ and enjoy the flowers!
Sky Blue Waters

Saint Paul, MN

#4 Jan 10, 2008
This could be a cure. The bark of some other tree cured some dread ailment years ago.
Lifeline

Spring, TX

#5 Jan 10, 2008
Maybe the bark cures stupidity too. Lets feed some of the bark to President Bush.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mashhad, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran arrests hotel staff after Saudis pilgrims ... Jun 10 tom_ 4
News Saudi Arabia summons Iran ambassador after pois... Jun 9 Elisabetta C 1
sex vedios and pics. (Dec '08) Sep '14 chandu 41
News Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... (Mar '14) Jul '14 NITiN 4
How i got rich (Jun '14) Jun '14 Alhaji gandor 1
News Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
More from around the web