Iran Court Postpones 'Execution Trial' Of Evangelical Christians

Feb 18, 2011 Full story: www.worthynews.com 24

An Iranian court has told arrested evangelical Christians who may face execution on charges of apostasy that they "should be punished", but that their trial "has been postpone for April," a senior church official said ...

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Comment

Rochester, UK

#21 Mar 10, 2011
Ahmadinejad shows his fear for the Christian message. Are Muslims so weak in their faith that they would sway from their Islamic faith.
omotogbon

Doha, Qatar

#22 Mar 10, 2011
islam couldnt have survived if people were given the right to choose.it has always been by force from the time of the prophet till now but the christian bible says choose this day who you will serve. NOTHING GOOD IS FORCED ON ANYONE
Comment

Rochester, UK

#23 Mar 10, 2011
I'm inclined to agree
omotogbon wrote:
islam couldnt have survived if people were given the right to choose.it has always been by force from the time of the prophet till now but the christian bible says choose this day who you will serve. NOTHING GOOD IS FORCED ON ANYONE
Disbeliever

United States

#24 Mar 10, 2011
Murder for Islam is a never ending violence. A shame on humanity for allowing it to be so!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mashhad, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sex vedios and pics. (Dec '08) Sep '14 chandu 41
Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... (Mar '14) Jul '14 NITiN 4
How i got rich Jun '14 Alhaji gandor 1
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:19 pm PST