Iran's Recent Cases of Reported Violations Unveiled

Mar 23, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: NewsBlaze

Daily News Top Stories Breaking News World Politics Business Growth Minute Health Food & Wine Women Women in Business Opinion Letters to the Editor High Tech Sports Horoscope Entertainment Entertainment Goss Music Features Books Poetry Movie Reviews Home & Garden Industry States UFOs Environment Education SupportOurTroops Middle East South Asia ... (more)

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Judged:

USA in Violation of Iranian Laws.USA criminals sell freely Alkohol to Kids , and show them pronography in magazine in internet ,all over the place even in Buss stops. USA promoite gambling in violation to Iranian Laws.
Pappy

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Paid Stooge must be getting overtime.

Do you get time and a half for your copy and paste job. That's the great thing about america, even an idiot like you can make a few bucks. Make sure you file your taxes april 15.
SHIRO

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

Any one violet Iranian Shariah Laws shall have his bulls cut off ...
Pappy

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 23, 2012

SHIRO wrote:
Any one violet Iranian Shariah Laws shall have his bulls cut off ...
You won't have to worry then.....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••