U.N. nuclear inspector killed in Iran...

U.N. nuclear inspector killed in Iran car crash

There are 3 comments on the USA Today story from May 8, 2012, titled U.N. nuclear inspector killed in Iran car crash. In it, USA Today reports that:

A U.N. nuclear inspector from South Korea was killed Tuesday and a colleague was injured in a car crash near a reactor site in central Iran, the nuclear watchdog agency said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at USA Today.

“It's Time to Defeat Terrorism ”

Since: May 11

NYC

#1 May 8, 2012
Clearly, the Mozlem Brother regime of Iran and his terroristsÂ’ organizations are not very friendly to the UN nuclear inspectors that would discover their lies and deceit of the civilized world in their effort to become the most dangerous regime with the nukes in the hands of suicide bomber terrorists of Hamas and Hezbollah. The evil Iranian regime that is fighting in Syria with the dictator Assad and enjoy the support of KGB chief Putin of Russia vowed to prevent the UN inspectors from telling the truth to the world by all means including car accidents. Nobody who desire to live in this dangerous world should ever trust the lies of the Iranian regime because according to Shariya laws lies and murder of UN inspectors are rewarded by the culture of self- destruction of Ayatollah Khamenei.
Pappy

Las Vegas, NV

#2 May 8, 2012
If they find something, kill them eh?
Iranian president

Germany

#3 May 8, 2012
I'm sorry ! that was an accident ! I promise that will never happen again !!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Markazi, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Significant obstacles lie ahead for nuclear tal... (Jun '15) Aug '15 hirstest 3
News In Iran nuclear talks, discord on inspecting un... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News Iranian Propagandists in Kosovo (Mar '15) May '15 MKDWOG 4
News An ancient imam at the center of Iran nuclear deal (Apr '15) Apr '15 Polaris 1
News U.S., Iran reach historic nuclear frameworka (Apr '15) Apr '15 cancer lost 4
News Iran's top leader says no nuclear deal better t... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Mag 1
News Iran's NPT Withdrawal Option (Jan '15) Jan '15 Oli 1
More from around the web