Iran: Rezaii proposes establishment o...

Iran: Rezaii proposes establishment of national election committee

There are 1 comment on the Payvand News of Iran story from Sep 27, 2009, titled Iran: Rezaii proposes establishment of national election committee. In it, Payvand News of Iran reports that:

Expediency Council Secretary Mohsen Rezaii has put forward a proposal calling for the establishment of a national committee for election affairs without the interference of ruling factions.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Payvand News of Iran.

Honolulu, HI

#1 Sep 27, 2009
There are numerous politicians who try to unite the people by creating a fictitious enemy. If politicians can dupe the voters, they certainly will do so. WHEN WILL IRANIAN VOTERS COME OF AGE? Mahdi Karroubi has collected evidence of rape in prison. These evidences must be investigated thoroughly, not ignored. I need to know what President Ahmedinejad would do about the evidence collected by Mahdi Karroubi. Would Ahmedinejad authorize an independent investigation into the evidence collected by Mahdi Karroubi? Depending on how Ahmedinejad reacts we can tell whether we can have confidence in the Ahmedinejad administration. I think the world needs to know what Ahmedinejad would do to the evidence collected by Mahdi Karroubi. We need to put Ahmedinejad to the test and see how he reacts. He has to earn the confidence of the world. So, what is Ahmedinejad going to do about the evidence collected by Mahdi Karroubi?

Please view the following video footage:

How can the world see credibility in the Iranian government when Supreme Leader Khamenei is a liar. Supreme Leader Khamenei is a liar because he even accused the CIA of killing the Iranian female Neda Agha-Soltan and American male Michael Jackson. Watch the video footage below. It is time for the regular army to save the nation.

Some of the mullahs may be hypocrites too because they may consume alcohol. Watch this video:
The IRGC is dominant in politics and economy. Even the Judicial System fears the IRGC. The IRGC pays very little taxes and may even be involved in smuggling.

Firstly, I have a lot of respect for the average Iranian. The few Iranians I have known are such nice people. On the contrary, look at the Supreme Leader Khamenei and people like him. I guess there are different kinds of Iranians. Supreme Leader Khamenei will be remembered for giving Iranians a bad name, world-wide. I think Khamenei is a comedian for making preposterous allegations on the CIA. I will shed tears of joy when Iran will be a true democracy with an independent judiciary. Look at India. The Republic of India maintains good relations with Russia, France, USA, Israel, etc. Similarly, I will continue to maintain that it will be in the best interests of the Iranian people to maintain good relations with all nations.

Until year 1980's and 1990's Indian politicians too had the bad habit of blaming all their woes on the USA and the CIA. By year 2000 everything changed and in the new India very few politicians blame USA and the CIA anymore because the voters no longer believe such propaganda. Now the Indian voters have come of age. Similarly, I hope Iranians too would change and come of age and stop blaming USA and the CIA. See India video:

Before year 2000 I used to deny that I was Indian. After year 2000 I am proud to be Indian. Before year 2000 was the old India; after year 2000 is the new India. Old India and New India are not the same. I have no problems with the new India. After year 2000 we can note that the Indian voters have come of age. After year 2000, Indian voters are more interested in local isues like improving water supply, electricity, and roads.

JUST LIKE INDIAN VOTERS HAVE FINALLY COME OF AGE, IT IS TIME FOR IRANIANS TOO TO COME OF AGE. Politics in contemporary India is increasingly about economic developmental issues, not targeting a fictitious enemy like USA or CIA. Voters in India no longer want to hear about fictitious enemies like USA or CIA. Iranian voters too must also come of age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khuzestan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Iran Prepares To Execute Political Prisoners As... (Jun '14) Jun '14 Stef 1
News Iran's Water Crisis Threatens its Future (Apr '14) Apr '14 w wman uk 3
News Iran Sunni group claims border raid (Oct '13) Oct '13 Timo 1
News "61 Executions Since Iranian Elections" (Jul '13) Jul '13 umm 4
News Herhold: Why the Starbucks tainted orange juice... (May '13) May '13 korosh 1
News Photos: Village Women in Andika, Iran (Apr '13) Apr '13 Peace for all 5
News Iran to relocate Ahvaz Airport in 5 years (Feb '13) Feb '13 SHIRO 1
More from around the web