Iran says 2 men convicted of adultery stoned to death, third ma...

Full story: Newsday

Two men convicted of adultery were stoned to death in northeastern Iran last month but a third convicted man managed to escape, Iran's judiciary spokesman said Tuesday.
Comments
21 - 34 of 34 Comments Last updated Jan 13, 2009
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Greg

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Judged:

american wrote:
<quoted text> That is the true face of Islam.It is written in th Koran and also in the Jewish Torah. It probably was O.K.2000 years ago .The jews do not use it any more . Some Muslims still do, as they consider that what their God said is good till eternity. We have to recognize that most of what religions said had to do with culture at the time and should be modified with the passage of time.
Jews never practiced stoning. It is written in the Torah but there is no record that this punishment or any other capital punishment has been practiced by Jews or by the State of Israel.
riverratbond

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Do you know why camels are called the ships of the desert? Because theyre all filled with Iranian sea-men......
Monte

West Palm Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Thats why they are so sh*tty at sports.
Night Rider

Phoenix, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Does the word "backward" ring a bell?
Bob Dylan

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

I would not feel so all alone
EVERYBODY must get stoned

“Think”

Since: Mar 07

Virginia Beach, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Someone's gotta defend the sanctity of marriage.
Word

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

I am all for stonings on cases of murder, juvenile sex offenders, regular sex offenders, drunk driving, drug offenses, pension stealing, false workers comp cases, and theft of car wheels. I am sure there are more.
no mo

Kempton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

uuhhh wrote:
Iran..... I'd suggest the pursians get a grip on reality already.. killing by throwing stone.. are you freaking kidding me.. i guess they should never wonder why they are a 3rd world country.
It is a cheap source of ammo, and with all the bombings there are tons of stones everywhere. Cheap and effective!
Dernetria Las asside

Kempton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Pssst Ackhmed meet me tonight behind the camel barn, Hezbulli hubby going on a Taliband 10 step program, we will make out in the stone pile!
american

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Greg wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews never practiced stoning. It is written in the Torah but there is no record that this punishment or any other capital punishment has been practiced by Jews or by the State of Israel.
Greg... I did not mean recently. But is it not mentioned in the time of Crist that a woman was caught in the act and the people wanted to stone her till Christ intervened and told her to go and sin no more.
ex-ferrerman

Elgin, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

As a staunch supporter of women's rights, I hope that one day they will see the equality of burying the women waist deep as they do the men when they stone them. And use similar sized rocks as well.
DontDateHimGirlR ocks

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Okay, don't stone the guys! Just put them on http"//www.DontDateHimGir l.com
DontDateHimGirlR ocks

Miami, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

Okay, don't stone the guys! Just post them on http://wwww.DontDateHimGirl.com
Well now

Fort Lee, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 13, 2009

How about treating adulterous legislators like this?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Khorasan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... Jul '14 NITiN 4
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
Iran Cleric Calls Rushdie Fatwa 'Golden Page' F... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Onelawforall 2
U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1
jews from iran please I have question (Oct '13) Oct '13 No-Doubt 1

Search the Khorasan, Iran Forum:
•••