Iran Gives "Initial Response" to Nuke Plan

Full story: CBS News
Updated at 10:31 a.m. EDT . The International Atomic Energy Agency said it received an "initial response" from Iran Thursday on a proposal calling for Tehran to ship much of its enriched uranium abroad. Full Story
obc4

Jacksonville, FL

#1 Oct 29, 2009
i guess more Obama sanctions are inetivable, but will iran and venezuela use OPEC to hurt america? alfter all saudis walked out giving ahmadinejad and chavez more control

this act of war is just as bad as Iran turning down UN nuke deal AND declaring war

Obama must realize that war is inevitable and that soon he must decide our next course of action

“I PLAY, I WIN”

Since: Oct 09

Macau

#2 Oct 29, 2009
obc4 wrote:
i guess more Obama sanctions are inetivable, but will iran and venezuela use OPEC to hurt america? alfter all saudis walked out giving ahmadinejad and chavez more control
this act of war is just as bad as Iran turning down UN nuke deal AND declaring war
Obama must realize that war is inevitable and that soon he must decide our next course of action
Isn't that the goal? Control of Venezuela's and Iran's petroleum?

It's all about petrol and drugs, under the cloak of freedom and democracy. Learn the rules!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khorasan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... Oct '14 henry 1
Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... (Mar '14) Jul '14 NITiN 4
Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
Iran Cleric Calls Rushdie Fatwa 'Golden Page' F... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Onelawforall 2
U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1
More from around the web

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:30 pm PST