US condemns stoning executions in Iran

US condemns stoning executions in Iran

There are 3 comments on the Raw Story story from Jan 16, 2009, titled US condemns stoning executions in Iran. In it, Raw Story reports that:

The United States on Friday joined international condemnation of the stoning death of two men in Iran for adultery, demanding an end to such "cruel and unusual punishment" there.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Raw Story.

keo

Clockville, NY

#1 Jan 25, 2009
Pieces of sh>t dont care. Somebody needs to destroy this regime before its to late.
keo

Clockville, NY

#2 Jan 25, 2009
My father taught me to respect women and never hurt them physically.What is wrong with these douches. Im tired of the liberals telling us we need to respect their culture. I guess the problem is I, and many like me have no respect for them.They are the scum of the earth, and if god is truly a fair and just god I wouldn't want to be in their shoes when they cross over.
Mikeace

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2009
The pussification of America is full speed ahead!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khorasan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... (Oct '14) Oct '16 Ivonka22 3
News Iran Seizes Assyrian Church, Will Turn into - I... (Jan '16) Jan '16 Darious 7
News Iran arrests hotel staff after Saudis pilgrims ... (Jun '15) Jun '15 tom_ 4
News Saudi Arabia summons Iran ambassador after pois... (Jun '15) Jun '15 Elisabetta C 1
News Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... (Mar '14) Jul '14 NITiN 4
News Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
More from around the web