Muslim common market being discussed

Aug 1, 2008 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Toronto News.Net

A common market of Muslim countries has been suggested by Pakistan's Mashhad Chamber of Commerce.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HinduCrusades

King City, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 1, 2008

Funny.Very.

“First take log out of own eye ”

Since: Jan 07

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Calls for Islamic Common Market
http://www.arabnews.com/...

15 March 2008

Ezzuddin Khoja, secretary-general of the Supreme Council of the Islamic Financial Banks, said Islamic banks in Arab and Muslim countries alone now handle more than $250 billion.

Islamic bank deposits in the Gulf rose by 29 percent to $58 billion in 2005 compared to the previous year. Islamic finances worldwide are estimated at about $450 billion, he explained.

Islamic and traditional banks apply different rules.

The Islamic banking system does not depend on loans and offers a variety of products such as murabaha, mudaraba, musharaka, ijara and istisna based on profit and loss sharing.

The Islamic banking system began in Saudi Arabia and Prince Muhammad Al-Faisal and Saleh Al-Kamil have played a pioneering role in promoting it, Khoja said.

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Iran, Malaysia propose Islamic currency
Mon, 07 Jul 2008 21:51:18

http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx...

Tehran and Kuala Lumpur have called on Islamic countries to launch a common currency in a bid to promote unity among Muslim nations.

"Aside creating a common currency, Muslim nations should adopt a unified stance towards various international issues," said Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, Monday, in the Malaysian capital of Kuala Lumpur.

"A common currency will bring Islamic countries closer to one another," said former Malaysian Prime Minister Mahathir Mohamad in a meeting with President Ahmadinejad on the sidelines of the 6th Summit of the Group of Eight Developing Islamic Countries.

Muslim experts had earlier proposed the idea of a common market and a common currency, arguing that it would help boost intra-Islamic trade and investment, as many Muslim countries are rich in oil and natural gas resources.
Abu Jassem

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

And how will that affect the Prices of high breed Camels, thats what warrys me?

And will dollar be still a hundred cents,

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Abu Jassem wrote:
Will dollar be still a hundred cents,
The world bank has demanded that the currency remain secular, so is has been decided that Roman numerals will be adopted.

One dollar will equal DCLXVI.
HinduCrusades

King City, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Judged:

Common market...what will be main commodity exported from the market?

Koran commentaries?
Abu Jassem

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

The world is moving forward ,new idea is springing from all corner of earth . In the past it was America the source of Inovations, now adays the very MBA America educated and sent back to their home country are the leading sources of BIG IDEAS !.

Althou U. S . A .still as powrfull as usual ,others made forward leaps too ,this means the realtive power of U S A is less then what ever it was, the absolute power, however , remain same, and or increasing.

It will be good for the world to have more then one international currency, will cause America to be carefull with their finances among other things..
Abu Jassem

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

MUSLEM COMMON MARKET , Muslem things are not for us Iranian.
We must settlle our differences with Israel and U S A as soon as possible.
Thru out our History we were always the Protectors of Europe from the barbarian.We are still the best friend Europe / U S A and Israel can ever have.

By the way I like to be U S A embassador to IRAN.
DARA

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

Judged:

HinduCrusades wrote:
Common market...what will be main commodity exported from the market?
Koran commentaries?
Fu2ck you and every holy cow in india and Pakistan
Bijan

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 2, 2008

salam bar Iranian
Abu Jassem

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Bijan

Vr aliakual salaam ve3 rehmatollah ve barakatoh.

How long you have in Australia?
atom

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Very good!Take fully control of the oil by yourselves!
mr Giblets

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

what a joke. they can now sell sand and camels to each other, and relics of Mohamed's donkey. perhaps we can now stop all foreign aid as well? and will they take moslem refugees instead of giving them to us?
King Kong

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

mr Giblets wrote:
what a joke. they can now sell sand and camels to each other, and relics of Mohamed's donkey. perhaps we can now stop all foreign aid as well? and will they take moslem refugees instead of giving them to us?
Mr. Giblets is another a.s.s-in-the-mouth Hindu pretending to be British. I know him well and he knows me too for kicking his retarded rear:).

This dimwit does not know that UK and G-7 countries are dependent on exporting to O.I.C. countries and these countries have invested billions of dollars in stocks and treasuries of of G-7 countries.

S.h.t.h.e.a.d Giblet, O.I.C countries will not only make a common market but also evolve into United States of Islam (USI), with a unified trade, defense and foreign policy.

Imagine USI with a market of 1.8 billion, a unified
trade & foreign policy, and regular Defense Force of 10 million and not to forget the unimaginable volunteers of another 100 million always ready to kick B.u.t.t.s. of retards like you:).

D.i.c.k.h.e.a.d. like you can't handle such a concept because you are already s.h.i.t.t.i.n.g in your soggy slacks.

Buzz off and drink some frozen cow p.i.s.s. to cool off your inflamed fanny.
Bijan

Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Abu Jassem wrote:
Bijan
Vr aliakual salaam ve3 rehmatollah ve barakatoh.
How long you have in Australia?
Mr Abu Jassem, It took me a long time to understand what you wrote and I laughed a lot. Are you in Australia too?
This forum is funny and makes me laugh a lot.
Thanks a lot

Defender of Islamic Iran

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Malaysia, Iran, Turkey plan "Islamic" car

Malaysia plans to team up with Iran and Turkey to jointly develop what they called the world's first "Islamic" car, complete with features for Muslims, for the world market, Malaysia's Bernama news agency said.

The car will incorporate features such as a compass to determine the direction of Mecca for prayers as well as compartments for storing the Koran and headscarves, it quoted the head of Malaysian carmaker Proton Holdings as saying.

"We will identify a car that we can develop and produce it in Malaysia, Iran or Turkey," Proton Chief Executive Syed Zainal Abidin Syed Mohamed Tahir, on a visit to Iran, said.

"For Proton, we are more than happy because we have products that we can share," he said, adding that the move could help Proton cut down development costs, increase production volume and improve its economies of scale.
Abu Jassem

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

We must compete against the comming soon JEWISH COMMON MARKET .

In Brooklyn New York and Bay area San FranSisco Jewish are buying wine and Gifeltah fish from only Jewishly inclined Bussiness indidities.
The check the in between to see if the person is circumsized, if circumsized he or she gets 14% descount
This is the biggening of Jewish onslought , Jewish Common Market is the thing that My King Abdullah Ibn Suad the three shift guardian of not just Mekah ,Madinah too,he must do some thing about it, like investing in alternative source for Energy , otherwise say good by to Islam as we know it, and as you know it , and as they know it and I mean it, yes I do !
Abu Jassem

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

Bijan wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr Abu Jassem, It took me a long time to understand what you wrote and I laughed a lot. Are you in Australia too?
This forum is funny and makes me laugh a lot.
Thanks a lot
let me see if I can strighten it out

ESLAAMU ALIAKUM WA REHMATOLLAH VE BARAAKATOHO .

No these days I frequently visit and spent time in IRAN , It is a Bar and restuarant in Chicago , This Iran is safe and is not schedual to be bombed by Israel, or any body else.
mr Giblets

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

King Kong wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. Giblets is another a.s.s-in-the-mouth Hindu pretending to be British. I know him well and he knows me too for kicking his retarded rear:).
This dimwit does not know that UK and G-7 countries are dependent on exporting to O.I.C. countries and these countries have invested billions of dollars in stocks and treasuries of of G-7 countries.
S.h.t.h.e.a.d Giblet, O.I.C countries will not only make a common market but also evolve into United States of Islam (USI), with a unified trade, defense and foreign policy.
Imagine USI with a market of 1.8 billion, a unified
trade & foreign policy, and regular Defense Force of 10 million and not to forget the unimaginable volunteers of another 100 million always ready to kick B.u.t.t.s. of retards like you:).
D.i.c.k.h.e.a.d. like you can't handle such a concept because you are already s.h.i.t.t.i.n.g in your soggy slacks.
Buzz off and drink some frozen cow p.i.s.s. to cool off your inflamed fanny.
what a moron! I am no more a Hindu than you are an Eskimo. if you moslems really want to get ahead, get rid of your absurd 7th century way of life, polygamy and such nonsense, and stop blaming everything on Jews and Hindus and Christians. You cause all your own problems with your adherence to your absurd cult.
mr Giblets

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2008

Judged:

Abu Jassem wrote:
We must compete against the comming soon JEWISH COMMON MARKET .
In Brooklyn New York and Bay area San FranSisco Jewish are buying wine and Gifeltah fish from only Jewishly inclined Bussiness indidities.
The check the in between to see if the person is circumsized, if circumsized he or she gets 14% descount
This is the biggening of Jewish onslought , Jewish Common Market is the thing that My King Abdullah Ibn Suad the three shift guardian of not just Mekah ,Madinah too,he must do some thing about it, like investing in alternative source for Energy , otherwise say good by to Islam as we know it, and as you know it , and as they know it and I mean it, yes I do !
here we go, you are blaming your forthcoming failure on the Jews already, rather than your own incompetence. Jews are far better at business than you , and you will have to compete with them fairly if you are in the West.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of26
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••