Iran is harbouring bin-Laden according to intelligence sources

There are 2 comments on the Jun 8, 2010, Karachi News.Net story titled Iran is harbouring bin-Laden according to intelligence sources. In it, Karachi News.Net reports that:

Israeli intelligence claims that al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden and his top deputies have been living in a town in northeastern Iran for the past five years.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Karachi News.Net.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
iranian

AOL

#68 Jun 16, 2010
Dave wrote:
<quoted text>
it's a dialect. the professor who taught me arabic was from cairo. when i was in egypt i had no problems understanding people and they had no problems understanding me. i have been other places where arabic is spoken and spoken with arabic speakers here in the US and some of them are hard for me to understand (although they usually seem to understand what i'm saying).
OH yeah !!you speak all the lingo of the Midleast and north Africa etc..I really don,t think you speak or write English well !? you speak the ignorant redneck trailer type creole English, I ain,t English speaker but I never said I know Arabic or other things
' I just get by" since I am not full of hot air as you are !!? Arabic or Persian are not easy to learn specially folks here are not really good in learning languages or just about much of anything !? learning takes determination and concentration ! you ain,t got any.!?
Dave

Lehigh Acres, FL

#69 Jun 17, 2010
iranian wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don,t think you speak or write English well !? you speak the ignorant redneck trailer type creole English
well, thanks for your judgement!
i am fluent in redneck! i am an american after all. my ancestors were on the mayflower and at jamestown. my wife's mom is genuine french/cajun.
just so you know for next time, creole and redneck are not interchangeable terms. creole is a culture that predominates across the areas of the deep south from lower alabama, through mississippi, lousiana, and maybe a little into texas. it derives from an interaction between french, spanish, indian (feathers not dots), and african-american cultures.
redneck turns up all over and is generally to be associated with farming, or a rural lifestyle.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Khorasan, Iran Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Opinion: Iran should stand trial for persecutio... Oct '14 henry 1
News Pakistan International Airlines touches down in... (Mar '14) Jul '14 NITiN 4
News Iran Planning to Attract More Tourists (May '14) May '14 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
News Iran's Khamenei 'uncertain' if Holocaust occured (Mar '14) Mar '14 Dr moris and Dr p... 4
News Iran Cleric Calls Rushdie Fatwa 'Golden Page' F... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Onelawforall 2
News U.S. targets key Iran-based Al-Qaeda facilitator (Feb '14) Feb '14 Pheonix121 2
News Iran: 19 executions in one week, including (Jan '14) Jan '14 Gary 1
More from around the web